You have not been blocked here, but you have been blocked by a steward, on ps.wikipedia:
- Blocked, expires 23 April 2015 at 09:35. Reason: extremelly offensive and egregious personal attacks towards one editor
This is a short block, it is not worth the time it would take to get it removed.
I cannot read what you have done on ps.wiki. However, what you have written on meta would be enough for you to be blocked here. You are not blocked here, not yet, but if you continue as you have, you will be. This must stop. If you stop attacking other users, you will be able to participate, there and here, toward restarting the Pashto Wikipedia, with policies agreed upon by the Pashto community, that would handle what concerns you. I will also warn Seendgay and any other user who does not stop fighting. It is very important that all Pashto Wikipedians start working together, which requires caring about community agreement.
You believe you are right. While I can understand that, we must understand that others have different points of view, or else the world continues fighting, and this belief that "I am right" -- or "We are right," when "we" doesn't mean "all of us," it just means "me and those who think like me, or my people -- but not them -- is what has led to the terrible trials your people -- our people -- have gone through. It is time to build the future. Please be a part of it, please stop demanding and start listening and seeking peace and agreement.
I have opened up Requests for comment/Support collaboration on Pashto Wikipedia. You may file, on the subpage there, requests for administrative action or for discussions on matters that, for whatever reason, cannot be discussed on ps.wiki. I will watch these pages, looking for consensus and will take action to convey agreement to global sysops or stewards, so they do not have to continually read users arguing with each other, but can start to do what they can do, implement consensus with administrative tools, and this will eventually allow new administrators to be chosen -- or old administrators reappointed.
Peace is not comming through one sided judgement
Mr Abd! thank you for writing to me , Iam not anyone illiterate to follow what ever you mean should be the finest and rightest. anyway , if you mean peace on earth is submitted by just to listening not saying anything here , then why dont you stop saying and listen to us. Iam watching the injustices done by your team and you as most of you are from same origin and race you do not follow the neutrality here because you just listening to the Usman Sha Pakistani and SeednGay an indian or pakistani as well. anyway why do you think you are right? I think you are injustice with your judgements through the issue in pashto wikipedia. I think you are taking a side and standing by that but you are not bringing peaceful solution to be rational than being pro-pakistani or Indian . Let the afghans follow their own wikipedia and make their own important articles for the education of everything but in a literary fine context not in a street language and vulgar expression. Pashto is the language which has different words for one Organ or a vulgar situation but SeendGay is out of the literary world . he came there to stand by Usman Mansour Ansari or Usman shah khan to discharge Khangul and rest of the Admins and bureaucrat. Iam not against any type article but every language has its own contextual form and terminology. please block the SeendGay and other urdu wikipedia contributers as well to remain peace and what ever your rules are let us know to follow afterwards. Peace comes by well intention and neutral action but not by standing on one side and intending to stamp a person who has been stamped by a gang.--Afghanwrites (talk) 19:54, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
- Afghanwrites, respect your elders. You know almost nothing about me, but you are making great assumptions. If you want the truth about peace, it comes by surrender to reality. Nobody is being stamped here. You were blocked temporarily, just as a police officer would stop someone from fighting with others. You have not been arrested and thrown in jail, and you certainly are not being "stomped by a gang." I am writing a warning for Seendgay, too. Be patient, wa llahu ma^a S-Saabiriyn.
- I have transferred what you wrote on the RfC page to the Requests subpage, and have responded there. --Abd (talk) 20:07, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
(talk) Now this is very funny , when you say respect the elders , if it is the case you may not know how old Iam and what is an ethic to follow . I agree with you that ethic says we should always be moral and respect elders . then I ask you why don't you let our Afghans to follow the ethic and moral to implement the law and regulations based on neutrality and clearly Justice? This what you said respecting the elders is something in contradicts to your actions , you by yourself do not respect others who maybe elders than you who knows about who? Iam asking you the last time that block SeendGay and its friends like Usman Shah who are coming to the pashto wikipedia and spreading the vulgarity , wrong literary use, completely ganglionic speech because of stubborn intentions, pasting completely pornographic pictures, naked organs then explaining in a sexual oriented language , he also writes disrespectful sentences because of the freedom of the extreme speech given to him and alike him by the Stewards groups in the talking pages. these are lots of the reasons to know about the vandalism , traitor or what ever you will call alike person. I think he is totaly mental ill.--Afghanwrites (talk) 20:22, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
- You will gain nothing by arguing here. It is, however, highly unlikely that you are my age, and even if you were, that you would have anything like the experience I have with on-line process. I was a moderator on the w:The Well thirty years ago. I am not an administrator, I cannot block or unblock anyone, though when I ask for a block, which is unusual, the user usually gets blocked or at least warned. I much prefer to help users avoid being blocked, and to help them start to work together for common goals. What happens when a user is blocked? Do you think that is the end? No, if it seems unjust to them, then there is socking and more and more time wasted, it can go on for many years, and hundreds or even thousands of sock puppets. If it is necessary, so be it. But if a little respect, a little patience, can resolve the problem, it is well worth it, for everyone.
- Khangul made a mistake. He indef blocked another administrator. That created a situation that required steward intervention. The steward did not decide who was right or wrong, it was a removal of rights from everyone. That you and Khangul and the bureaucrat were "related" made this essential. Notice that the steward who proposed this was not the one who implemented it. On most wikis, by the way, with those checkuser results, you'd have been blocked. Special concessions are being allowed.
- Suppose the blocked admin was acting against consensus. Then the proper process would be to create a desysop discussion, and if it shows consensus for desysop, it can be shown to a steward and they will remove the privileges. It's easy, if the community agrees. But that was not done. Instead, there was much argument here about how bad the others were. How did that work?
- It's simple to recover: start cooperating with each other. Create policies that have wide support. I'm watching the process. This isn't merely majority vote, that is not enough, for reasons that you will understand when you have more wiki experience. Consensus, as broad as possible, makes enforcement easy, because you will have the whole community supporting it.
- If you don't have consensus, real consensus, you don't really have a wiki, not an open one. It will be a continual battle, and it's not impossible it would be shut down.
- Make agreement the goal. By focusing on banning a particular user, you distract. Create agreement, and use the agreement to create more agreement. It's a wiki. It can be fixed. If there are disruptive pages up for a little while, little harm. They can be quickly deleted. Whatever the Pashto community agrees upon is very likely to happen, it will simply take a little patience. Nobody here wants to be running that wiki.
- Once you have agreement on a policy, then that can be declared as such and a violator can be warned, and if they continue, violating the established policy, it is routine for blocks to be used. That will happen even before ps.wiki has its own administrators again.
- However, I can suggest, one of the first and necessary policies will be civility. That's because without civility, it's very difficult to find consensus on anything else. So blocks for incivility have begun, with you. I recommend you thank the steward. That is the kind of gesture that would show maturity. It is not surrendering the wiki to vandals and trolls, who, if they continue, will be blocked. (Someone who deliberately writes something to anger you is a "troll.")
- Stewards do not necessarily respond quickly. It's essential that you understand that. Patience is necessary. Try using the RfC Requests page with a specific request, and allow time. Days, at least. Do not keep insisting. It backfires. You will be seen as the problem. --Abd (talk) 23:53, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Hi Afghanwrites. The stewards would like for you to be participating in your community, though we need for you to do this in a means that is conducive to moving forward to a positive outcome. The previous administration blocked users out of psWP permanently, whereas the blocking steward has put a short term block in place, and you can notice your frustration at just that short term block. Nobody should be insulting anyone over their contributions.
When the block expires later today, please look to a less aggressive approach to matters. I understand that you don't like the editing that is happening, and you are taking offence to some of that, and that is unfortunate. However, as an encyclopaedia, there will always be something that we don't agree with, don't consider important, etc. so we discuss it. Or we just go and do other articles and let people work with articles in which we have no interest. We have to remember that this is an encyclopaedia in the Pashto language, not where people are living, or their ethnic background, etc. it is about the language of writing. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:30, 23 April 2015 (UTC)>> ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mr. Billinghurst thank you for rplying , but as you say this is just a language and encyclopedia , it shouldnt ha the aim to just publish without any correction of dictation , the contains and looking for not to expand the language anarchi which means the languages which has some semilarities whould not be adopted to the one where there is a community language and has its own structures , and both has its own wikis . so please rethink about these important elements which makes the communities to work for their proper scientific aknowledgement. hope you consider more about this and regarding the permanent blockage of some of the wrong dooers , it will be reconsidered and will be discussed with you guys while necessory in future . but let the old Beaurucrat who has got 38 votes already to begin its job. There are plenty of permanently blocked people in a Urdu wikipedia where they do that for the betterment of their own progress but nobody reacted on it yet , even they blocked some people who were correcting the neutrality act but no action from you guys yet , they come overthere to the Pashto wikipedia and publish wrong articles , confiscate the information and reverse the information into their own well but no body can control and there is no observer to report it, while we do this because we are intending to do the job as authentic as other wikipedias do and with a neat and clean references . please help us to continue expanding the knowledge or the pashto wikipedia will be having the worst way of adding the worst information . it will only show the quantity but not the quality information. with the hope you guys re/think about this and make a decision thanks. kind regards Afghanwrites.
You have been mentioned
See Requests for comment/Support collaboration on Pashto Wikipedia/Requests/Afghanwrites. As well, you were mentioned on User_talk:Vogone#PLZ_NOTIFY_THIS_AFGHANWRITES_OF_PS_WIKI. There was an obvious error in your editing. I suggest you explain what happened (here, in the RfC subpage, or on User talk:Vogone, and strike the extra edit on ps.wiki, if that has not already happened (use strike-out with a note in smalltext, as in
Mr. Billinghurst thank you for rplying , but as you say this is just a language and encyclopedia , it shouldnt ha the aim to just publish without any correction of dictation , the contains and looking for not to expand the language anarchi which means the languages which has some semilarities whould not be adopted to the one where there is a community language and has its own structures , and both has its own wikis . so please rethink about these important elements which makes the communities to work for their proper scientific aknowledgement. hope you consider more about this and regarding the permanent blockage of some of the wrong dooers , it will be reconsidered and will be discussed with you guys while necessory in future . but let the old Beaurucrat who has got 38 votes already to begin its job. There are plenty of permanently blocked people in a Urdu wikipedia where they do that for the betterment of their own progress but nobody reacted on it yet , even they blocked some people who were correcting the neutrality act but no action from you guys yet , they come overthere to the Pashto wikipedia and publish wrong articles , confiscate the information and reverse the information into their own well but no body can control and there is no observer to report it, while we do this because we are intending to do the job as authentic as other wikipedias do and with a neat and clean references . please help us to continue expanding the knowledge or the pashto wikipedia will be having the worst way of adding the worst information . it will only show the quantity but not the quality information. with the hope you guys re/think about this and make a decision thanks. kind regards Afghanwrites. now I ask what is the requirement for the beaurucracy of wikipedia ? and whats the rule for it to become an admin?