- The official Chinese name of Wikimedia Taiwan is been chosen as "中華民國維基媒體協會" by voting.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan is been discussed in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Summer Meetup in June 24 (Saturday). Please do not edit the draft bylaws anymore and please help to verify if the draft bylaws are the same as the result of the discussion. If you have any concerns please leave your opinions in the talk page.
- The registration form for registering a national association is been submitted to the Taiwanese government in September 9, 2006.
- Mingwangx has briefed the status of the set up process of Wikimedia Taiwan in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Autumn Meetup and you can download the powerpoint file (in Chinese) from here.
- Status Report for the Set Up has been translated into English.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan have been translated into English.
--mingwangx (talk) 00:32, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
也請麻煩您有機會時將這個訊息傳播出去，使想要參與協會發起的其他維基人得知。--mingwangx (talk) 15:34, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
謝謝你在监管员選舉的意見。因為w:zh:Wikipedia:頁面保護方針説到"更正拼写错误和输入错误"時，是否包括明顯不中立的語詞，真的是灰色地帶，才會製造大家都是輸家的誤會以及爭吵，所以想要根本解決問題，最後應該去w:zh:Wikipedia:互助客栈/方针，對事不對人，討論中性觀點以及編輯全保護頁面互動問題方針增修案。多處網站管理員代表經驗，絕對不是濫權的護身符，特此澄清。既然你正準備明年的研究所考試，那就在此謹祝金榜題名，考完再討論。以後再見。--Jusjih 02:35, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
Hi! You voted for improving plagiarism detection as an important suggestions in the community wishlist survey last year. I'm pinging people who showed interest in that task to tell them we have some suggestions for how things could look, if you'd like to glance at them and give us some feedback. They're available here: phab:T120435#2266283. It's easiest if comments are left in Phabricator, since that's where much of the development is happening, but they can be left on Meta too, of course. /Johan (WMF) (talk) 17:21, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
2016 Community Wishlist Survey
You’re getting this message because you participated in the 2015 Community Wishlist Survey and we want to make sure you don't miss it this year – or at least can make the conscious choice to ignore if it you want to. The 2015 survey decided what the Community Tech team should work on during 2016. It was also the focus of Wikimedia hackathons and work by other developers. You can see the status of wishes from the 2015 wishlist at 2015 Community Wishlist Survey/Results.
The 2016 Community Wishlist Survey is now open for wishes. You can create proposals until November 20. You will be able to vote on which wishes you think are best or most important between November 28 and December 12. /Johan (WMF) (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:17, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
Over-qualified CSS selectors
My apologies that this message is just available in English.
Over-qualified CSS selectors of portals in Wikimedia skins have been changed.
div#p-variants are now all removed of the
div qualifier, as in for example it is
#p-personal, #p-navigation …. This is so the skins can use HTML5 elements. Your gadgets or user styles seem to use them and you will have to update them. You can read more in phab:T252467. Johan (WMF) through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:27, 8 June 2020 (UTC)