Discussions have topics
Throwing accusations in a discussion about closure of Wikipedia in Belarusian (Taraškievica orthography) language is something one might expect from a newbie at Meta-Wiki, but not from an experienced user. I do not speak the Belarusian language, and used Google Translate to convey a piece of information to the Community built around that project. I do not consider my action to be canvassing or anything of a sort. You have the right of expressing your opinion (3rd para, 2nd sentence), and we all have the same right. The proponent had informed the community very poorly, opening his statement under the previous section of the village pump. You and everybody else have local Meta-Wiki CheckUsers and can contact them at any time, but not at the page where discussion is taking place on completely different matter (topic). Seems you don't use sulutil? I sincerely hope that in the future such writings will not be seen in unrelated disscusions any more. Kind regards. Truly yours! — Nesmir Kudilovič (razgovor) 17:38, četvrtak, 5. listopada 2017. (SEV)
- @Nesmir Kudilovic: Regarding Montenegrin, it's complex problem, and my arguments was, is, and will be forever absolutely oppose it. What's wrong here?
- sulutil is an Interwiki redirect to Special:CentralAuth (and without CUs or stewards we only know how many wikis a random user is blocked at), maybe you mean the guc?
- Saving an orthography to just another Wikipedia, IMHO, means to pick up a sesame, and then drop a watermelon, so if you still think that creating Wikipedias in Set English, ROT13, Newspeak, Aeres, Braille, Bofonisk, ... and other orthographies are good for you, just request em, and you can see how langcom will reject you rather than approval or verified as eligible
- "but not from an experienced user", I apologize for my (maybe) insulting here, but I'd love to say this can however make me to continue merging e.g. Beta Wikiversity. Since I'm just a mergism why not? How is mergism ugly?
- Finally, thank you for your inputs, and pre-wish us to have a good 2017 Xmas. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 16:13, 5 October 2017 (UTC)