- 1 WQ3 PL
- 2 Slovio cyrillics Convertor
- 3 News Contest
- 4 Laute and Ud
- 5 Strange edit by de:Benutzer:Tsca.bot
- 6 WikiBooks Puzzles
- 7 Page renaming request
- 8 Book renaming request for Programming:Apache Ant
- 9 renaming request for en.wikibooks
- 10 ONLY ITALIAN
- 11 more en.wikibooks
- 12 http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Introduction_to_Paleoanthropology
- 13 Renaming for Wikijunior
- 14 even more wikibooks (General Chemistry)
- 15 Toolserveraccount
- 16 Wikibooks Puzzles again
- 17 Botassistance på dawiki
- 18 Robot status for your robot at svwiki_p
$wgMonthNamesGenCsb = array( "stëcznika", "gromicznika", "strëmiannika", "łżëkwiôta", "môja", "czerwińca", "lëpińca", "zélnik", "séwnika", "rujana", "lëstopadnika", "gòdnika");
jesli mozesz to zaznaczaj swoja korekte na stronie Translation_requests/WQ/3, zebysmy wiedzieli czy wszystko jest juz sprawdzone i czy mozna juz zglosic tlumaczenie jako ukonczone. Zalozylem, ze minimum na ten numer to jedna niezalezna korekta (tzn. zrobiona przez kogos innego niz tlumacz) na kazdy tekst w biuletynie. -- kocio ✉ 23:44, 29 July 2005 (UTC)
W sumie nie bylo az tak zle (choc czasochlonnie), tylko rozni autorzy maja rozne style i czasem trudno sie to ujednolica. Mam powazne watpliwosci jedynie co do tresci dwoch cytatow z francuskich dokumentow (projekt ustawy i raport jakiegos oficjela) nie mam pewnosci, ale to pewnie dlatego, ze to jezyk urzedowy; postaram sie to sprawdzic. W WQ3 i tak jest niezle, bo wypalila wreszcie ta niezalezna korekta: nie wierze w dobre sprawdzanie po sobie samym, a w poprzednim numerze na tym sie glownie konczylo.
Skoro przejrzales prawie wszystko, to czy moglbys jeszcze sprawdzic ta strone 8? Jesli nie to poprosze Aegisa: juz tylko korekta tej strony plus wyjasnienie tych dwoch cytatow i jestesmy w domu z WQ3 PL. W kazdym razie serdeczne dzieki za pomoc! -- kocio ✉ 00:16, 30 July 2005 (UTC)
Slovio cyrillics Convertor
Hi. The convertor is great, but there is a problem with ch ... it is converted as цх, as the correct is х (you corrected Чецхио -> Чехио on Portal). Can you please fix it? --Zirland 19:38, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
- It's because the correct spelling is Cxehio, not Cxechio. It's not the problem with the converter. As far as I know ch is not used in Slovio at all. / tsca ✉ 20:49, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
Fellow judge, I could use your input on how to handle an issue that has come up, at the "Judge's Forum" section here:
Thanks, en:User:StuRat 15:30, 1. Sep 2005 (CEST)
Laute and Ud
the interwiki links for ar: and tr: that tsca.bot sets in the article "Laute" are wrong since Laute (lute) and Ud are different instruments.
Strange edit by de:Benutzer:Tsca.bot
- Thanks. tsca
There's been some talk about getting your bot to work at fixing up the Puzzles book.
I'm working on a specification for the process, which I hope you will be able to implement. I am also doing some manual tweaks to pages so that the bot can do its job properly. It would be handy to know of any details of how the bot works that may affect how the algorithm is designed.
Watch this space.... -- Smjg 16:47, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
I have now written a specification. Please have a look to see if it is implementable. Meanwhile, I'm waiting a few days to see if anybody has any more suggestions for the spec before you start the bot running. -- Smjg 23:11, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- I see it's gradually working its way through as we speak. But what it's doing to the Chess problems section is puzzling. Did you program it so that, if there is duplicate link text on a page, then to name the child pages it will just use the existing title as the last part of the new title? I suppose that's OK as a principle, though it has led to an inconsistency or two. Here's a suggestion: once pass 1 is done, re-run it only on this section, but make it remove the redundant word "chess" from any part of the title other than "Puzzles:Chess problems" itself and fix the inconsistency between "directmate" and "direct-mate". -- Smjg 12:20, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
Page renaming request
I am requesting a page renaming for my wikibook. The current convention that is used is ROOT:Section:sub-section:etc... Just realized today that wikibook's prefered naming convention is ROOT/Section/sub-section/etc... So I was hoping that your bot can make the changes so that my wikibook conforms to the wikibook standards. The wikibook url is University of Alberta Guide. Thanks.
Book renaming request for Programming:Apache Ant
I am requesting a page renaming for my wikibook. Please move the entire book
so it conforms with the revised wikibook standards.
Thanks! - Dan McCreary --188.8.131.52 21:59, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
renaming request for en.wikibooks
Transwiki: is now a namespace on wikibooks, and we need all pages currently named as "Talk:Transwiki:..." to "Transwiki_talk:..."
This is hopelessly badly named. Can you help? The original authors have left the project. RobinH of Wikibooks.
Renaming for Wikijunior
Wikijunior on en.wikibooks now has its own namespace. All of the pages need to be moved from the old naming convention which was Wikijunior_Foo/Bar to Wikijunior:Foo/Bar. Can you help? --Xixtas 12:29, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
- Hello. I plan to do that during the weekend. // tsca @ 12:08, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
even more wikibooks (General Chemistry)
Could your bot move the General_Chemistry/Subsection's to General_Chemistry/Section/Subsection? Thanks. Hoogli 15:12, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
please send your real-name, your wikiname, your prefered login-name and the public part of your ssh-key to . We plan to create your account soon then. --DaB.
Wikibooks Puzzles again
Now a slash-based naming convention has been implemented more or less throughout Puzzles, but there is still some cleaning up to do. Can your bot help with these?
To start with, I'd like the following pages and all their descendant pages to be renamed:
- Puzzles/Geometric Puzzles → Puzzles/Geometric puzzles
- Puzzles/Analytical Puzzles/Surprising Limit → Puzzles/Analytical puzzles/Surprising Limit
- Puzzles/Analytical Puzzles/Clock Talk → Puzzles/Analytical puzzles/Clock Talk
I'm giving you these to start with and see how it gets on; if the result turns out well, I'll give you more to work on. These will be hierarchical renames just like these, but not all mere capitalisation fixes. -- Smjg 15:31, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
Botassistance på dawiki
Hej tsca, jeg har brug for lidt hjælp fra din bot. Jvf. da:Skabelondiskussion:MF har jeg brug for en bot som vil erstatte alle fremkomster af parameteren 'profession' med 'beskæftigelse'. Kan du hjælpe med det? Svar helst på min Wikipedia-side, for jeg er ikke så ofte her. -Lhademmor 20:12, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Robot status for your robot at svwiki_p
Hello! The bot status for your bot sv:User:Tsca.bot at the swedish Wikipedia has been revoked due to inactivity. This is for security reasons. If/when you activate your bot again, please drop a note to anyone of our bureaucrats or at Wikipedia:Robotansökan and the robot status will be restored. --MagnusA 12:13, 14 May 2009 (UTC)