< WALRUSJump to navigation Jump to search
Date and time
We'll meet for a pan-USA Wikimedia local activists chat on Monday July 9 at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.
Zoom videoconference information
Getting set up with Zoom
- We will use a meeting tool called Zoom instead of Google Hangouts. Please sign up for an account on www.zoom.us and then take a look at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-PC-and-Mac
- Note that Zoom provides a telephone interface and that the Zoom software applications are proprietary; use the telephone interface if you care about your freedom.
How to join the meeting
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Chromebook or Android:
- US: +16699006833,,924148693# or +14086380968,,924148693#
- Dial from the US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923
- Meeting ID: 924 148 693
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/b6W4ASYBg
Chair & secretary for this month
- Meeting host for Zoom: Pharos
- Meeting chair: TBD
- Meeting secretary for minutes: TBD
- 0:00-0:15 - "One minute updates" from each chapter and user group.
- New usergroups approved: Wikimedians of Los Angeles and Wikimedians of Minnesota User Group!
- Adopt-a-Chapter/Usergroup - mentoring and exchange channels
- Wiki Loves Pride in June / July
- Rapid Grants restarts and open July 1-15
- Wiknic in July / August
- WikiConference North America in October
- Regular schedule of WALRUS calls - 2nd Mondays of the month