|Translate Wikipedia articles from one language to another to help more people learn.|
Remember, you don't have to translate the whole article! Translating even a paragraph or two makes knowledge freely available where there was none in these languages before! Note that not all articles are of equal quality and that some may need improvement in English before translation.
The grid below contains a table of B-Class acoustics articles recommended for translation (auto-gen list) and whether they exist in the 20 most spoken languages. Mouse-over the language codes at the top of the table to see the full names of the languages:
- Go to the Content Translation Tool.
- At the top right of the page, chose the language you want to translate the article into.
- Click '+ New translation'.
- At the right side of the search bar, chose the language you want to translate from.
- Type the name of the article you want to translate in the source language, and click on it.
- Click 'Start translation'.
- Follow the instructions, when you are finished translation click 'Publish translation'.