This page is to keep track of news, events and presentations related to WikiCite
- If you give a talk or publish a piece on WikiCite, please add it here
- Please add links to any slides and/or video if available
- Page, Roderic. "Wikidata, WikiCite, and the "bibliography of life"".
- Taraborelli, Dario (29 May 2017). "Connecting the sum of all human knowledge, one edit at a time.". École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Nielsen, Finn Årup (28 May 2017). "Scholia and scientometrics with Wikidata" (PDF). Portoroz. Presentation at the Scientometrics 2017 workshop at ESWC 2017.
- Nielsen, Finn Årup (8 May 2017). "Wikicite" (PDF). Kongens Lyngby. Internal presentation at the Technical University of Denmark
- McAndrew, Ewan; Poulter, Martin (6 April 2017). "Citation Needed: Digital Provenance in the era of Post-Truth Politics". Open Education Resources conference in London. Slides, Video recording. Wikimedia UK's page on the OER conference. Video on Commons.
- Waagmeester, Andra (23 March 2017). "Using WikiData as an interoperable data hub for life science data.". How to write your own FAIRy Tale. FAIR Data and Data Stewardship in ELIXIR. ELIXIR17 All hands meeting, Rome.
- Taraborelli, Dario (18 February 2017). "Citations needed for the sum of all human knowledge.". Mind the Gaps: Wikipedia as a Tool to Connect Scientists and the Public. AAAS 2017 Annual Meeting.
- Stinson, Alex (17 February 2017). "GLAM Strategy for Bringing Wikidata into Other Projects". 2017 European GLAMwiki Coordinators meeting, UNESCO Paris.
- Losa, Lorenzo (17 March 2017). "Dati aperti: il progetto Wikidata e le biblioteche". Convegno delle Stelline. Milano, Italy.
- Orlowitz, Jake (13 November 2016). "Can Wikipedia's Citations Become Open?". OpenCon 2016. Washington, D.C.
- Orlowitz, Jake (8 November 2016). "WikiCite Snapshot". DLF 2016. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Zanni, Andrea (7 November 2016). "Open data bibliotecari". Open Data, Machine Learning e Biblioteche. (in Italian).
- Taraborelli, Dario (2 November 2016). "Wikipedia’s role in the dissemination of scholarship". Crossref LIVE16 - Annual Community Event. London, UK.
- Taraborelli, Dario (23 September 2016). "Wikidata: Verifiable Linked Open Data That Anyone Can Edit". NIH Frontiers in Data Science Lecture Series. Bethesda, Maryland.
- Nielsen, Finn Årup (21 September 2016). "So what can we use WikiCite for?". Finn Årup Nielsen's blog.
- Taraborelli, Dario (21 September 2016). "Technology and Innovation panel: Citations needed for the sum of all human knowledge: Wikidata as the missing link between scholarly publishing and linked open data". Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA). Arlington, Virginia.
- Taraborelli, Dario (19 August 2016). "Closing Keynote: Verifiable, linked open knowledge that anyone can edit". VIVO. Denver, Colorado.
- Stinson, Alex (24 June 2016). "User digest session: What do the Footnotes mean? The Implications of Wikipedia's Verifiability Policy". Wikimania '16. Esino Lario, Italy.
- Coyle, Karen (9 June 2016). "Lightning talk: WikiCite" (PDF). European Library Automation Group (ELAG '16). Copenaghen, Denmark.
- Förstner, Konrad; Pintscher, Lydia; Taraborelli, Dario (26 May 2016). "OSR051 WikiCite 2016 Interview with Lydia Pintscher and Dario Taraborelli" (Audio podcast). Open Science Radio.
- Taraborelli, Dario (25 May 2016). "WikiCite 2016" (PDF). WikiCite 2016. Berlin, Germany.
- Taraborelli, Dario (4 December 2015). "Brown Bag. Wikipedia as the front matter to all research: Building the sum of all human citations" (PDF). Wikimedia Foundation. – Livestream (start at 24:59)
- Taraborelli, Dario (3 September 2015). "Citing as a public service". Wikipedia Science Conference (Wikimedia UK / Wellcome Trust). Ten minute interview with DT, recorded at the conference, included in The European Skeptics Podcast, episode 5