- Note: For information about Translatewiki.net, please see mw:Translatewiki.net.
- This is an old proposal, see Requests for new languages/Wiktionary multilingual for a request (not a proposal for a new project)
You can compare it with a free version of machine translations.
These are the differences with Wiktionary:
- TranslateWiki has also short sentences and Wiktionary has only words
- TranslateWiki is multilingual like Wikimedia Commons, and wiktionary has many sites like de.wiktionary, fr.wiktionary
- Wiktionary has also a little bit information, but translatewiki has only translations
- http://www.translatewiki.org (taken)
- http://www.babelwiki.org (taken by a geek. maybe (didn't contact) he will donate)
- wikiterpret.org (available)
- http://translator.wikimedia.org/ (will be perfectly fine for this project!)