Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Status of the proposal|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||This project would rate credibility of news and journalists.|
|Potential number of languages||The project will be in many languages.|
|New features to require||This project don't require any new feature that the MediaWiki software currently doesn't have.|
Possible domain names
Unfortunately when I search for project like this I could find only Elon Musks Pravduh which is still not running (and I don't think it ever will).
- Oppose an unbelievably bad idea... especially for a wiki proposal... Arep Ticous 09:33, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose This definitely wouldn't be neutral, also the information contained on it would be subjective rather than objective. Falls outside the scope of WMF projects in my opinion. Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 16:37, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose, sorry. I feel it is not within WMF scope. --Kostas20142 (talk) 22:06, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
- Neutral - Something that will definitely never fit for a wiki, but it will fit for a non-wiki website. A suggestion would be to change the about to a wiki that gets reliable sources from the internet about an article subject on Wikipedia and pasted the sources automatically into a Wikipedia. If you do my suggestion or change the about to something better, than I will change it to a support. Arthurfan828 (talk) 01:10, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Strong oppose The credibility ratings would often be extremely biased. Also, this is not necessarily an idea for a wiki. Random Wikimedian (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 15:44, 25 February 2021.
- Oppose "rate credibility of news and journalists" based on what? Specific quotes relating to journalists might be described on Wikiquote or even Wikipedia. 𝟙𝟤𝟯𝟺𝐪𝑤𝒆𝓇𝟷𝟮𝟥𝟜𝓺𝔴𝕖𝖗𝟰 (𝗍𝗮𝘭𝙠) 14:01, 1 March 2021 (UTC)