Wiki Loves Fashion 2021/Rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- participants must be registered before September 18th, 2021
- the article must have at least 3000 bytes
- the article must have been written between September 18th, 2021 00.01 and October 17th, 2021 23:59 UTC
- the article must have reliable sources
- the article must respect the copyright
The contest is based on the KISS principle, you earn points for writing, translating or improving articles in any language. The final goal for each participant is to get as many points as possible. Pages consisting of lists are not considered in scoring. Any user is responsible for calculate the own score.
- + 1 point for every 1,000 bytes of added content after the mandatory 3000 bytes.
- + 1 point if is a new article.
- + 1 point if the article is about a woman or a non-binary person.
- + 1 point if the article is about minorities, non or under-represented groups (black people, indigenous, Romani etc).
The scoring and ranking will be made public by 15 November. The prizes will be distributed in electronic vouchers at most 1 week after receiving a valid email address for the delivery of the voucher. Based on the total number of points, the best scores will receive vouchers as following:
- 1st prize: 100 €
- 2nd prize: 75 €
- 3rd prize: 50 €
- 4th, 5th, 6th prize: 25 €