Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Workshop - Rajbiraj
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Workshop- Rajbiraj is held on 27th October 2018, in Rajbiraj, Nepal.
Date and Venue
- Date: 27 October 2018
- Time: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Venue: Hotel Star, Rajbiraj, Nepal
- Introduction to Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Project.
- How to edit a wiki article.
- Translating articles from the list of WWWW articles.
Point of Contact
- Nilam Karn (Outreach Coordinator)
- Babita Shah
- Riya Karn
- Deepa Chaudhary
- Jyoti Karn
- Puja Verma
- Priya Sah
- Guddi Yadav
The WWWW event held in Rajbiraj at October 27, 2018. A group of women participants are presented at the event to know about the Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Workshop. The event is coordinated by Nilam Karn and she discuss the importance of this Edit-a-thon among the women attendees after the introductory session.
A social media group is created for the task and for the future collaboration. We requested all the participants to be familiar with the Wikipedia.
11 new Women related articles created by 3 users on Maithili Wikipedia during the entire Edit-a-thon contest.
- Collaborative effort to create women related articles.
- Women related Wikip(m)edia event should be organized in regular basis.