|This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.|
(To look at and consider as models, for questions, for sample data.)
1) Ludraman survey, 11/2004.
- Sent via mailing list. Not on-wiki(?).
- Still accepting respones; over 25 replies as of early Dec.
2) Cormaggio survey, 12/2004.
- Originally sent to selected users via email
- Mostly broad, open-ended questions
- Posted on meta; most responses returned via personal mail
- Essay written up on Wikisource 
3) Fr. survey ; cf. Anthere and notafish ; not really a questionnaire but lots of essay questions.
- Sent to hundreds of users; fixed-timeframe for responsese (6?)
- 60? responses
4) Sj survey : intended to become a full-fledged wikicensus, with a hundred questions in a few categories (all optional), and to be sent to a few thousand active wiki-users over the course of a month.
- prelim survey sent out at random to recently-editing users, for feedback on format, multiple-choice style, etc. 10 responses