- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Catch Them Young
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedians of Kerala
- Wikipedia & Education User Group
- Main theme
- Type of session
- Length of session
- Wikipedia workshop titled Spark Catch Them Young (CTY) for high school students. students working in groups of five had to present a project, which was to be evaluated later. At the end of the workshop, students are given a memento and feedback about their performance. The workshop for the students is conducted by Wikimedians of Kerala and subject matter experts, at Schools across Kerala- India, including New Delhi. typically focused on understanding the technology and Editing local and English Wikipedia. It’s a hands-on project that is developed and demonstrated with the concepts of user experience, teamwork.
Response to the programme The feedback we get from students and parents is that they see it is a great value addition, and the thought process of the children undergoes a visible change.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- follow and implement our successful ideas
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic? everyone
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.