Wikimedia+Education Conference 2019/Submissions/Use of Vikida and Wikiversity, Wikibooks and Wikivoyage in the middle school
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Use of Vikida and Wikiversity, Wikibooks and Wikivoyage in the middle school
- Author(s) of the submission
- Matteo Ruffoni, Paolo Mauri
- E-mail address
- mattruffonigmail.com paolopaolomauri.it
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Italy, Vikidia
- Main theme
- free knowledge for the world
- Type of session
- * Panel (at least two speakers, you can send them individually and we can gather similar ideas - 60 min)
- teachers, students
- Length of session
- 60 min
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
Organize and coordinate student contributions to Vikidia, Wikiversity (middle school), Wikibooks and Wikivoyage. Promote collaboration with colleagues teachers in peer to peer training courses.
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.