Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annual activity reports
- Rapport approuvé par le board
- Report 2015 : from 01 November 2014 to 01 November 2015 and Financial report 2015
- Report 2016 : from 01 November 2015 to 01 November 2016 and Financial report 2016
- Report 2017 : from 01 November 2016 to 01 November 2017 and Financial report 2017
- Report 2018 : from 01 November 2017 to 01 November 2018 and Financial report 2018
- Report 2019 : from 01 November 2018 to 01 November 2019 and Financial report 2019
- Report 2020 : from 01 November 2019 to 01 November 2020 and Financial report 2020
- Report 2021 : from 01 November 2020 to 01 November 2021 and Financial report 2021
- Report 2022 : from 01 November 2021 to 01 November 2022 and Financial report 2022
- Report 2023 : from 01 November 2022 to 01 November 2023 and Financial report 2023
- WM Reporting process
The Activity Report is prepared for each year running before each end of the financial year,
- and submitted to the Wikimedia Foundation.
- If the report is received and accepted by the Foundation,
- The group receives a renewal for the following year.
- Use Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal to submitt User Group Annual report (UGAR)
- Once a report is published, Send an email to wikimedia-l(_AT_)list.wikimedia.org in order to make a movement-wide audience aware of it.
New Process :
- Post your 2021 annual reporting to the meta via the Wikimedia Affiliates Data Portal as soon as possible to return to compliance with your user group agreement.
- Check that your group’s page is also up to date with past report links for historical record-keeping, and
- Please send an email to Wikimedia-l in order to share with a movement-wide audience.
- see the old reportings tab