Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Legal issues/FoP Legislation in Europe: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Title of your proposal
- Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Dimitar Dimitrov / User:Dimi_z
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lecture (one-to-many)
As numerous groups across Europe are starting to work on changing their national Freedom of Panorama legislations they will need to make or advocate for actual legal proposals. Looking at the current FoP implementation models across European and non-European countries and the experience we gathered lobbying the European Parliament in Brussels, I want to take the opportunity to present and analyse possible solutions with the CEE community. We'll look at best practices, possible compromises and wording pitfalls to avoid.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Expected outcomes
CEE Communities will know how to phrase the "prefect" Freedom of Panorama text, which aspects they need to mention and which they can leave out and they will be able to strategically chose the starting point for their initial campaign proposal.
- Duration (without Q&A)
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).