Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Lightning/Some fancy ideas about WEP
Title of your proposal
- Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Vassia / User:Spiritia
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lightning talk
We all know what are the typical WEP assignment, like writing new articles, editing existing articles, adding audio/video content, and in general content creation. Also typical are probably creation of templates, programming of scripts, and writing an essay, a report, an interview, etc., related to Wikipedia.
There are however some other fancy ideas, which do or do not require specific knowledge from the taught subject. I present 6 of these.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
None, but some idea of wiki education is welcome.
- Expected outcomes
Some ideas are presented, and hopefully this will unlock other ideas.!
- Duration (without Q&A)
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).