Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Lightning/Tricks of the trade: FDC proposals and reports
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tricks of the trade: FDC proposals and reports
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lecture (one-to-many)
- Global Metrics, SMART goals, storytelling - writing FDC proposals and reports can be a challenge, not only for first-timers. In this talk Claudia shares from a grantee's perspective what WMAT learned in the past 3 years, 4 proposals and 9 reports. Michał contributes the view and expectations of a FDC member.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Basic knowledge of the FDC process and requirements would be beneficial.
- Expected outcomes
- Provide hands-on knowledge about APG grantmaking.
- Duration (without Q&A)
- 15 mins presentation, 15 mins Q&A.
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).