Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Wikimedia Programme Toolkits
Wikimedia Program Toolkits
- 60 mins
- Session Format
- Overview (10 min), Applied learning activity (40 min), Wrap-up/Evaluation (10 min)
- Room Setting
- 2 Roundtables
Overview workshop (and practical session) for using program toolkits for education, writing contests, and photo events and how to help them grow. Participants will learn about our new program toolkits to help connect community leaders to resources and best practices for planning, running, and evaluating programs as well as to each other as Wikimedia organizers. The session will also include a hands-on learning activity in which participants will, in addition to learning about the resources, gain practice in using and contributing to the toolkits.
- Desired Outcome
- Participants will:
- Learn about the new Wikimedia program toolkits and how they can help connect community leaders to resources and best practices for planning, running, and evaluating programs.
- Gain practice in using and contributing to the toolkits.
- Input on the design and next steps for program toolkits.
- Next Steps and Milestones
- Increased community engagement with use and development of program toolkits
- Program leader input to design and next steps for toolkits
- Anticipated Long-Term Impact
- Self-service supports for effective program design and evaluation across Wikimedia programs.
- Not needed.