Wikimedia Conference 2014/Documentation/8b
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chapters Dialogue III
- Speakers: facilitated by Andreas Karsten
The session was organized spontaneously. No structured discussion, just opinions expressed.
- Jan Bart is happy about WMDE having done the chapters dialogue project
- there will be extensive documentation and a 10-15 minute video with the highlights in May
- breakout session at Wikimania to address some issues
- Garfield: lets find out where we agree and then turn it into action items and move forward this way
- Asaf I: people will be unprepared at Wikimania and it will thus be unproductive, we should instead start a (painful) online consultation
- Asaf II: It's the only way to live up to the scale of the Chapters Dialogue; it seems a question of mandate.
- Jan Bart: Maybe it's possbile to do this on low scale, turn it into a base camp.