(Redirected from Wikimedia Croatia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Privremene web stranice udruge Wikimedija Hrvatske
Short history for curious
- First ideas about chapter were tossed around almost 2 years ago (end of 2005, start of 2006), but that was only an idea of few (3-4) admins who had lot of plans, but no time to realize it
- A year ago (December 2006) lot of people started talking, circular mail went to world, and some 25 people showed interest for chapter
- September - October 2007 - writing bylaws
- After some serious thinking, arose ideas for chapter address, location, web, purpose ;-) so on 1st of December 2007 in Zagreb was public proofing of bylaws v1.0
- On December 12th 2007 v2.0 of bylaws saw light of the day
- Formally established under Croatian law on January 17, 2009, with over 20 members. Awaiting board approval.
- Chapter had only one meeting, and after that there was no other meetings or actions. According to bylaws chapter therefore is not existing any more.