Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Submissions/Wikimedia Education Program Outreach Mentorship
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikimedia Education Program Outreach Mentorship
- Author(s) of the submission
- E-mail address
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikipedia & Education User Group & Wikimedia Bangladesh
- Main theme
Acknowledged the Audience How we are Outreaching Wikipedia Education Program & make a short mentorship program on how they can contribute on Outreach.
- Type of session
Students, newbie to Wikipedia Education Program
- Length of session
30 Minutes+ 10 Minutes for Q & A
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
In this Workshop after providing a small introducing part of Wikipedia Education Outreach Program we will short Out a workshop how the audience/new comer can promote Wikipedia Education Program by doing Outreach. We Will show some of Our Outreach Activities details On Asia and the result of this Outreach. Like those Institute & University are going Under this Program. There will be some guideline for them how they can start the Outreach activities, the difficulties, do & not to do list during the program. In one sentence they will get the Idea about the Importance of Outreach Program as well the details procedure.
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education
- From this mentorship program the education Community as well as the new comer will get the clear idea about Outreach of Wikipedia Education Program.
- They will understand the Importance of Outreach Activities of this program.
- As guidelines will be provided in this Workshop regarding Outreach Activities they will learn how different region is working.
- New pattern of Learning,Teaching will be visible for other participants.
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
Students, New Comer, Interested in Outreach Program
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.