|Tình nguyện viên bầu cử năm 2021
|Kêu gọi tình nguyện viên
|Đăng ký tại đây
|Tài nguyên/Hướng dẫn
|Nhóm điều hành
Here are templates the facilitation team drafted for Elections Volunteers to use.
Election Volunteers can write their own messages or modify these messages. You know your community best and should write the message that fits your community.
- 22 tháng 4: Cập nhật văn bản pháp lý
- 29 tháng 4: Kêu gọi Tình nguyện viên Bầu cử
- June 09: Call for Candidates
- July 02: Confirmed Candidates
- August 02: Delay of the 2021 Board of Trustees election
- August 07: Board voter e-mail
- 18 tháng 8: Cuộc bầu cử mở
- 18 tháng 8: Cuộc bầu cử mở/Ngắn
Giới thiệu tình nguyện viên bầu cử
Hi there, <Insert Wiki Community Name>. I am an Election Volunteer for the 2021 Board of Trustees election.
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. Community trustees and appointed trustees make up the Board of Trustees. Each trustee serves a three year term. The Wikimedia community has the opportunity to vote for community trustees.
See the complete timeline for the Board of Trustees election.
Wikimedia contributors will vote to fill four seats on the Board in 2021. This is an opportunity to improve the representation, diversity, and expertise of the Board as a team. Community candidates are needed to run in this election.
If you are not interested in running as a candidate, you may still participate by voting in this election. Let’s increase the number of voters participating in this election from our community.
Hãy tiếp tục với các câu hỏi.
-<CHÈN TÊN THÀNH VIÊN TẠI ĐÂY>
Tin nhắn mạng xã hội
This section contains examples of social media messages. Please adapt them to fit your community's needs.
- Last election, only about % of voters participated from our community. Let’s encourage more people to vote in this election.
- Do you want to host a chat about the upcoming Wikimedia Foundation Board elections? Let me know and I can help!
Lời kêu gọi ứng viên
- The Board of Trustees wants to become more diverse. Can you help expand the Board’s diversity? Maybe you should be a candidate.
- The Board has these skills <link to come>. What can you bring to the Board? Maybe you should be a candidate.
- Do you know if you are eligible to vote in this year's Board of Trustees election? Find out more.