WMZA Board meeting
25 September 2018 | 19h00 - Hangouts
- Reuben (invited to attend to discuss the first two agenda items)
- Reuben advocates for mediawiki over Wordpress. Advantages of single sign-on with WMF projects, integration and support for WMF project
- To move email to GSuite would require WMZA to be PBO registered with SARS in order to use GSuite for free. Unsure of status.
- Needs from WMZA are 1) easy-to-use 2) TLS 3) minimal maintenance from WMZA volunteers
- Currently none of these are being met (we are doing minimal maintenance, but there are resulting problems)
- Reuben to follow up on phabricator ticket to investigate migration issues
wikidata 6th birthday
- Reuben confirms from Bobby there is funding
Reuben left and the meeting closed at this point, as only 2 board members present.