WMZA operational Meeting 19 April 2022
- Deon Steyn
- Micahel Graaf
- Douglas Scott
- Hlezi Motha
- Nobantu Modise
- Khetiwe Marais
- Delight Chipunza
- Nazeem Hardy
- Bobby Shabangu
- Sincerity Lawrence
- Coenraad Loubser
- WikimediaZA has hired two new interns Hlezi Motha and Tshepiso Ngaleka, who will be working in the communications department closely with Bobby Shabangu, Nobuntu Modise, and Shupai Mchuchu. Hlezi introduced herself to the board and the board introduced themselves to Hlezi who attended the operational meeting.
- Last week Douglas, Bobby, and Deon managed to get the Public Benefit Officer (PBO) signatures, accountants have all the paperwork, to launch an application to SARS, waiting on their response. The bookkeepers, didn't remove Dumisani, from the CIPC he had to be included in the PBO application with his signature.
Khoe and San Launch
- The details are left to Shupai, Michael has made the connection with the folks in regards to the launch of the Khoe and San launch, so it can be formed into a user group.
- Members from Cape Town to edit Wikipedia Generally.
- if a place is not available the Chapter can provide, a space where the launch can be held. Shupai to confirm with Douglas, on the 20th of April on location, date, and equipment which can be outsourced by Carmmissa Museum.
- It was said there is no finance committee, for such projects, but the board can always decide if the project can be funded. The board meeting can show transparency on finances. The bookkeepers, Coenrad, Bobby and Douglas are sent invoice and needs to be approved by Douglas, Board member always have to be included in the actioning of payments.