Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021/Submissions/Wikisoure Workshop - Advance
- Your username:
By User:Jayanta (CIS-A2K) and Indic Wikisource leader
- Email address: (optional)
- Title:Wikisource Workshop - Advance
- Language:English, if demand we may do it each language
- Type: workshop
- Time needed: 1hr
- Narrate your plan in details:
This is for a basic workshop for Wikisourcers. The participants should have basic experience and should have a minimum of 500 Page: namespace proofread/validation before 24th January 2021.
- Any support you need:
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in India?:
- Wikipedian will be the beneficiary.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- --Kavitha G. Kana (talk) 05:55, 25 January 2021 (UTC)
- Alicia Fagerving (WMSE) (talk) 08:42, 15 February 2021 (UTC)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 12:04, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
- *•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 11:19, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
- Dugal harpreet (talk) 11:42, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
- Gill jassu (talk) 12:03, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
- Simranjeet Sidhu (talk) 02:56, 21 February 2021 (UTC)