- When: 7 February 2013 starting at 19:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Standard Time)
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Top line metrics
- Mobile update - Maryana - 10m – Mobile Web & App teams' progress on upload features – Slides on Google Docs, App demo on Commons, Mobile web demo on Commons
- VisualEditor/Parsoid update - Roan - 10m inc. questions - Slides on Google Docs; Commons.
- Outreach Program for Women internships - Sumana - 3min presentation, 2 min questions – Slides on Commons
- Features Engineering overview - Terry - 5m, no questions - Slides on YouTube (SlideShare)
- Grant-making and Programs
- Individual Engagement Grants - IdeaLab - Siko - 3min + 2 for questions - quick demo of Grants:IdeaLab
- Wikipedia Zero Update: Progress and Next Steps - Kul - 5 min + questions - Slides on Google Docs
- Wikipedia Education Program: Impact on Wikipedia, US/Canada - Rod and Jami - 3m + questions - (Slides) on GDocs
- Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications
- Overview of the "Community Advocacy" part of the department - Philippe - 5m - Slides on Google Docs
- Outreach Program for Women: mw:Outreach Program for Women, blog aggregator, home at the parent organization (GNOME Foundation)
- The Individual Engagement Grants application deadline is 15 Feb for this round
- More information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of January can be found in the monthly report.