|←Wikimedia meetings||Wikimedia Foundation (Wikimedia resolutions)|
|This page provides information about resolutions by the Wikimedia Board and its committees. It includes links to current lists of passed resolutions, and links to drafts or proposed resolutions.|
- For resolutions passed by the Wikimedia Foundation Board, see : collection page of all resolutions.
- For resolutions passed by the Affiliations Committee: Affiliations Committee/Resolutions
Some resolutions are drafted directly on the WMF Board wiki; others are drafted here on Meta for discussion. Resolutions may be proposed by anyone: Board members, staff, community members, or the general public. When resolutions move from drafts to an approved resolution, they are moved to the above pages.
- Wikimania Committee - a proposal to create a standing committee to oversee Wikimania bids and planning.
- Guidelines on potential conflicts of interest - guidelines on COI for all movement entities.
- Fundraising principles - this became part of a future of fundraising resolution
- Organizational best practices