- Acting enough on user reports, muting and blocking users and domains as necessary.
- Approving new trending hashtags, posts and links as appropriate
- Reviewing the local timeline, proactively providing reminders/warnings to users on posts that fall below our expectations and/or rules.
- Reviewing #fediblock and FediBlock for domains that should be blocked.
- Providing invite links to interested users upon request.
- Adding emojis upon request.
These are usually done by the admins, and published roughly on the 14th of every month. Here's how to publish one:
- Draft up the update a day or so early as
- Send a link to the draft to the moderator chat, asking for comments. Improve the draft if necessary.
- Once it's time to publish, add a link to the report to the list on the main Wikis World page.
- Toot about the update using the @announcements account.