Wikiversity assistant teacher program laboratory school
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
Wikiversity assistant teacher program
The Wikiversity assistant teacher program has a list of criteria for self-certification.
Valid self-certification could be a selection criterion for school wiki support through the foundation.
The proposal is to launch a laboratory school for the Wikiversity assistant teacher program, which could at the same time aim to offer the International Baccalaureate. The term "laboratory school" could be seen as a reference to educational research conducted by faculty and administration but also to educational research conducted by pupils because assistant teacher groups could be motivated to become educational researchers themselves. Consequently the research assignment could be seen as a continuous assignment for the whole school community.
Private schools are a marginal occurrence in Germany, which means in Germany appears to be more than sufficient market potential.
- ↑ Policy framework Galileo (Assistant teacher course, Wikiversity)
- ↑ Educational research in the class council (Wikiversity)
- ↑ Ersatzschule (German Wikipedia)
- Assistant teacher course/Teachers' handbook (Assistant teacher course, Wikiversity)
- Links for education administrators (German Eduserver)
- ESF: education (ec.europa.eu) — The ESF supports the designing and introduction of reforms in education and training systems.
- http://www.schulministerium.nrw.de/BP/Schulsystem/Schulformen/ErsatzErgaenzungsschulen/index.html (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Private school operators in Germany
- SIS Swiss International School - since 2008; a joint venture of the Klett Group (German Wikipedia) and the Kalaidos Swiss Education Group (German Wikipedia)
- Kategorie:Privatschule (German Wikipedia)