Women's Week 2021 is an edit-a-thon which will be for a week. It is organised by Punjabi Wikimedians. The edit-a-thon is planned on Women's day. Punjabi Wikimedians will add references and categories in existed articles on Punjabi Wikipedia.
This edit-a-thon is dedicated to Women's Day or Women's month. Punjabi Wikimedians will edit references and categories in those articles which are related to Women. We are trying to focus on the Good Article policy.
Time and Date
- Date: 8 March to 15 March 2021
- Time: 8 March - 00:01 am to 15 March- 11:59 pm.
- Articles should be related to women.
- References should be relevant.
- Important categories should be edit or add.
- Category should add in edited articles which will be part of this edit-a-thon. (Category)
- Working articles can be from the list or outside the list.
- Mulkh Singh (talk)
- Simranjeet Sidhu (talk) 03:18, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Rajdeep ghuman (talk) 03:32, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Dugal harpreet (talk) 03:35, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Gill jassu (talk) 03:38, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 03:41, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Nitesh Gill (talk) 07:18, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Gill harmanjot (talk) 08:43, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 15:16, 11 March 2021 (UTC)
- FromPunjab (talk) 08:28, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
- Pages Edited - 58 (category added - category:ਮਹਿਲਾ ਹਫ਼ਤਾ 2021 ਵਿੱਚ ਸੋਧੇ ਗਏ ਲੇਖ)
- Total Edits - 433 edits (by 10 Users)
Women's week 2021 was organized to celebrate women day of this year. On such a short notice, punjabi community responded to this event with great enthusiasm. Around 9 participants signed to this on the same day. These were Mulkh Singh, Simranjeet Sidhu, Rajdeep Ghumn, Duggal Harpreet, Gill Jassu, Satpal, Nitesh Gill, Gill Harmanjot and Jagsir Sidhu. Two Community members Guglani and Charan gill didn't sign but they also participated in this event. Total 58 articles were edited under this event. Contribution was focused on addition of categories and references but participants contributed with some additional data also. Contribution of all participants is given below in a chart :
|S.No.||Participant||Total Edits||No of articles edited|