List of reports
Removal of my sysop rights
Dear Rschen7754! Quentinv57removed my sysop rights today per this meta request, but he has not researched well. Because, Gomada is an extremist Kurdish nationalist. He is also not a Zaza. He made an artificial group against me and provoked me each time to remove me from diq.wikipedia. The vote also went unexpectedly awkward to me. I'm one of the first founders of that project. What Gomada concrete has been done there? Nothing, because he does'nt speak Zazaki. I don't have the time as Gomada, to stir up unrest there and here. His arguments against me have been ripped from the concept and worn together. Please check the situation once again thoroughly. Furthermore, it can't be that alone only User:Quentinv57 can decide. Or? I want my rights back immediately. Best regards! -- Mirzali (talk) 16:33, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about this. --Rschen7754 18:05, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Dear Rschen7754, thanks for reply! Quentinv57 have to check the situation once again thoroughly. It is a fatal decision. It's not about my personality, but it's more about the Zazaki language. They call our people as KIRD and our language now as KIRDKÎ, which actually mean Kurd and Kurdish. The Kurds now have the upper hand there. They change everything by the Kurdish grammar rules and use Kurdish words. I had only done my duty if I every time warned and blocked them in consequence, for only a short time. I want my rights back immediately. Where can I therefore turn aside? Where can I get help for that? Best regards! --Mirzali (talk) 12:35, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
Congratulations, Dear Administrator!
Rschen7754, congratulations! You now have the rights of administrator on Meta. Please take a moment to read the Meta:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat, and Meta:Requests for deletion, but also Talk:Spam blacklist and Talk:Interwiki map), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care.
A tip: add this page Meta:Administrators' discussion index to your watchlist, it tracks the latest activity to various sections of many of the important pages.
- Congratulations and good luck! :) Trijnsteltalk 12:23, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
Please do it: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward_requests/Permissions#Cezarika1.40rowiki. Thanks.
- I am not a steward and cannot help you. --Rschen7754 03:12, 8 June 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, I just figured out why it was showing up in the speedy deletion category. Should be fixed. PiRSquared17 (talk) 02:07, 14 June 2013 (UTC)