Abstract Wikipedia/Wikifunctions logo concept/Proposal 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
- Support gabrielchl (talk) 23:43, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support I love this one because it can be easily customized to contain coded content denny (talk) 05:13, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support An encrypted message is interesting. The big circle in the corner is not needed - it is confusing. It is worth considering the lighter combinations, maybe W+F and the number in the alphabet (23/6 00010111/00000110). Sunpriat (talk) 05:42, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support I like the concept and how flexible it could become. For small sizes a simplified version may work well: 읏 (talk) 16:44, 4 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support --Daniel Mietchen (talk) 03:07, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support Shyamal (talk) 03:06, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support WhatamIdoing (talk) 19:20, 12 March 2021 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.