Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Esperanto kaj Libera Scio – Oct 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- On 4 April 2013, Esperanto kaj Libera Scio was recognized as Wikimedia User Group by Affiliations Committee for a term of 1 year that finished on April 30, 2014.
- Esperanto kaj Libera Scio User group has requested the renewal of recognition and presented an annual report;
- The current status and work developed by Esperanto kaj Libera Scio User group has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee and was discussed on their talk page on Meta;
- They keep the minimum requirements to be a Wikimedia User Group and have been developing programmatic work for a year.
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for renewing the Wikimedia User Group status;
- A user group may later be recognized as a chapter or a thematic organization if it meets the additional requirements for another year.
- Therefore be it resolved that Wikimedia user group status of Esperanto kaj Libera Scio is renewed for another year.
- After one year more the group may apply for the recognition as user group.
Votes for renewing Esperanto kaj Libera Scio
- This vote is closed and this resolution is passed with 7 votes in favor, 1 vote not cast and 1 member on license. --Salvador alc (talk) 05:03, 11 October 2014 (UTC)