Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/MediaWiki Group San Francisco – January 2013/sv
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Whereas recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Whereas the application of MediaWiki Group San Francisco has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- Whereas it is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status;
- Whereas it is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the further requirements for MediaWiki Groups;
- Whereas, the proposals for the group was open for comment on relevant Wikimedia community mailing lists.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that MediaWiki Group San Francisco is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a 1-year period ending 31 December 2013.
- At the end of the recognition period the group may apply for the renewal of recognition.
Resolution passed with 6 votes in favor, 0 votes against, 1 abstentions, 3 votes not cast, on 12 January 2013.