Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Renewals/Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - February 2015/ja
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- On December 25, 2013, Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil was recognized as Wikimedia User Group by the Affiliations Committee for a term of 1 year that finished on 31 December 2014;
- The affiliation for Wikimedia User Groups requires annual renewal; however, given that this process is relatively new, it requires adjustment and adaptation. The Affiliations Committee recently met in San Francisco to agree on a revised renewal process. It was determined that as long as the status of a user group has not been formally revoked by the Affiliations Committee, a user group is still considered to be an affiliate until the renewal process has concluded otherwise. No recognition should be considered lapsed unless and until the Affiliations Committee communicates so;
- The current status and work performed by Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- They have fulfilled the minimum requirements to retain their status as a Wikimedia User Group;
- The Affiliations Committee has determined that the Wikimedia User Group satisfies the requirements for renewal of its status as an affiliate.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that Wikimedia user group status of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil is hereby renewed.
承認された決議 投票結果 賛成 11 票、 反対 0 票、 棄権 1 票、 不投票 0 票、 日付 16 February, 2015