Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Renewals/Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group - August 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognising Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- In June 2014, Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group was recognised as Wikimedia User Group by the Affiliations Committee for a term of one (1) year, which elapsed on June 2, 2015.
- The "Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group" has requested renewal of its recognition as a Wikimedia affiliate;
- The present status and work performed by Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group, which has been published on their Meta page, has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- They have fulfilled the minimum requirements necessary to retain their status as a Wikimedia User Group, and has developed programmatic work for a year;
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for renewing the Wikimedia User Group status;
- A user group may later be recognized as a thematic organisation if it meets the additional requirements.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that Wikimedia user group status of Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group is renewed indefinitely starting this date;
- resolved that if in one more year's time, should the Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group find it appropriate, it may apply for recognition as a Chapter.
- Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group (Talk Page)
- Wikimedistas de Colombia User Group 2014-2015 Report
- Wikimedia User Group requirements.
Resolution passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes against, 0 abstentions, 2 votes not cast, on 26 August 2015.