Wikimedia Foundation Audit Committee
The Audit Committee of the Wikimedia Foundation represents the Board of Trustees in its oversight of financial and accounting issues, providing advice and counsel based on the experience of committee members in business, financial and accounting matters. It also serves as Board-level oversight of the relationship with the independent auditor (currently KPMG). Audit Committee members serve one-year terms, typically beginning at the start of the fiscal year in July. The committee is typically chaired by a Trustee with a financial background, supported by the Treasurer and CFO, and may include representatives from the community, advisory board, or other outside advisers.
2016-2017 fiscal year
- regular members
- Kelly Battles, Chair : Trustee since 2016
- María Sefidari : Trustee since 2016
- Nataliia Tymkiv : Trustee since 2016
- observers and advisors
- Advisors: Julian Singh and Michael Snow
- Observers: Jaime Villagomez (Wikimedia Foundation Chief Financial Officer)
For past years, see: historical member list.
Starting in 2013, meeting minutes are posted after each meeting.
- July 23, 2013
- Sept 19, 2013
- Mar 14, 2014
- July 28, 2014
- September 18, 2014
- March 16, 2015
- July 30, 2015
- September 28, 2015
- March 22, 2016
- April 26, 2016
- May 31, 2016
- June 27, 2016
- Audit Committee charter
- Wikimedia Foundation financial reports
- Wikimedia Foundation investment policy and investment guidance
- Wikimedia Foundation on-site financial review
- Wikimedia Foundation grants compliance review
- "Resolution: Board officers and committee membership 2016". Wikimedia Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-26.