Meta-Wiki is home to a number of blacklists.
These are lists of various types of entities not allowed on any Wikimedia projects:
- Spam blacklist - A list of website links that are not accepted by the software. This is most likely the page you are looking for.
- Title blacklist - A list of page titles and usernames not allowed by the software. Local administrators and other users with the
tboverrideright are unaffected by this list.
- Global rename blacklist - A list of users who can't request a global rename through Special:GlobalRenameRequest.
- Email blacklist - A list of emails that can't be used for registering or sending emails.
Local blacklists & whitelists
While these specific pages only affect Meta, each project has its own version of this that administrators on that project may edit to customize site behavior.
These are local-only versions of the above.
Whitelists are specific exceptions to the above blacklists.
- MediaWiki:Autoblock whitelist - IPs exempt from autoblocks when you block a username.
- MediaWiki:Captcha-addurl-whitelist - A list of website links that will not trigger the anti-spam captcha.
- MediaWiki:Bad image list - A list of specific images and the pages that they may be used on. The first pagename will be the image, subsequent pages are the page exceptions.
- MediaWiki:Robots.txt - Edits the Robots.txt file, which controls search engine and other bot access to various pages. (See article for details).