CIS-A2K/Events/Advanced Wikidata Training 2018/Feedback/KCVelaga
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Advanced Wikidata Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was a great learning experience. I believe that huge amount of knowledge transfer took place, both between the resource person and participants and also between participants itself. It was nice to know various tools and techniques which make editing Wikidata easy than I've done before. Also it helped me to understand the true potential of Wikidata.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5 (well organised). May not exactly the same. If there is a followup to this, for example, exclusive OpenRefine workshop, exclusive to Lexems etc. I would definitely like to attend and I suggest the organisers to think about these.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Lexeme session was simply amazing. I'm very delighted to learn about this. The session on OpenRefine and also Cradle went well.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: It could have been a 3-day workshop, allowing more time for practice.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I would like to particularly pursue OpenRefine, Lexeme and Cradle. Also share my learning with other Wikimedians whenever needed.