Celtic Knot Conference 2019/Submissions/Studiañ e brezhoneg..... hep internet ?
|This is an open submission for the Arctic Knot Wikimedia Language Conference 2021.|
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Studiañ e brezhoneg..... hep internet ?
- Type of submission (Lightning talk, panel, tutorial/workshop, Presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Gregory H. Moigne
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- G.H Moigne
- Country of origin
- Britanny, France
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Google Trad' in breton langage ? It does'nt exist. Wikipedia e brezhoneg ? There's a few things, made by a few brave and motivated people. You can find on Youtube broadcasts in breton, that's sur. But what about the syllabus school or things connected with it ? I'd like to introduce some students and teachers' accounts, what's done yet and what could be possible to do to put forward the thought about it. Projects have to be built by politicians, teachers, militant associations. It's not just a job for a few people in their corner, it's a real politik to built to spread school programms in breton.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
To have informations about the student's difficulties and teacher's difficulties to find things in breton on Wikipedia and the internet, to make research. There's a few solutions, sure, but it's a common job, not just for teachers.
- Theme of session
- Will you attend Celtic Knot if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? a final submission that can be reviewed by the Programme Committee
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).