Hello, VIGNERON, and welcome to Meta-Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a experienced user! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! --Slade ♠ 18:58, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- 1 CentralNotice statuses
- 2 Fundraising 2011
- 3 Wikimania Naples 2013
- 4 Re: Wikisource Neapolitan
- 5 Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
- 6 Javanese Wikisource
- 7 Re: Bug?
- 8 Réponse
- 9 Fundraising translation feedback
- 10 azb wiki creation
- 11 Wikisource User Group
- 12 Wikisource User Group and Community Poll
- 13 Translation request
- 14 Translation
- 15 Superprotect status
- 16 Global renamer
- 17 How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
- 18 Last call for WMF grants feedback!
- 19 Wikisource Conference - Friday
- 20 Inspire Campaign on content curation & review
- 21 Survey on content curation & review Inspire Campaign
- 22 Participate in the Inspire Campaign and help address harassment!
- 23 Community Wishlist Survey votes
- 24 Thank you for participating in the UNESCO Challenge!
- 25 Invitation to Met Open Access Artworks Challenge (15 May - 30 June)
- 26 eh
- 27 COH Challenge
- 28 Procuration
- 29 Translation request for New Readers Inspire Campaign-- and thanks!
- 30 TY!
- 31 New Tech Ambassadors Phabricator board
- 32 Assistance
- 33 Results from global Wikimedia survey 2018 are published
- 34 The Community Wishlist Survey
- 35 Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of Art
- 36 Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
- 37 The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
- 38 Atelier SPARQL ( WikiConvention francophone 2019)
- 39 LPP/fr needs update
- 40 Please translate the Editing newsletter
- 41 a moment to put your personal appreciation for my proposition
- 42 Bartsch
- 43 The TWUG on space.wmflabs.org
- 44 Thanks for your help
- 45 Community Wishlist Survey 2020
- 46 Défi 5000
Hello VIGNERON and thanks for helping to translate Wikimania 2010/CentralNotice into fr/français! However, it looks like you forgot to update the translation status template. If you forget to update the status, then we won't see your translation update and it won't get done. :-( Here are the statuses that you need to know:
- needs proofreading – when the message has been translated, but it needs proofreading by speakers of the language
- needs updating – we use this to tell the translators that the source translation was updated and now the translation needs to be updated too
- ready – you guys use this to tell us that the translation is ready to be published
- published – we use this to tell you that the translation has been published
If you update a translation after it was already published, please make sure to change the status back to "ready" again too.
I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on my talk page. Thanks again for your translation help and sorry for the confusion! Cbrown1023 talk 20:00, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
J'ai fini les traductions demandées, elles ne demandent qu'une relecture, et comme tu es inscrit comme traducteur, je t'y invite... http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011/Translation verdy_p 12:20, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
Wikimania Naples 2013
Bonjour Vigneron, j'ai appris aujourd'hui de cette discussion que a eu lieu à la fin de Janvier, dont je ne savais pas, et je voulais vous informer de mes pensées sur la question. Je pense que WMI a sous-estimé la capacité de proponents, et qui surtout a pris une décision légitime, mais discutable. On a nombreuses initiatives récentes ont été faites récemment en Italie par les wikipédiens qu'ils sont pas été associé avec WMI (par exemple, la panne de Wikipedia en signe de protestation contre une loi qui restreindrait la liberté de l'Internet). De même, nous pensons qu'il est juste de proposer une candidature meme sans le soutien de WMI, car elle représente une partie d'une minorité de wikipédiens italiens (et c'est probablement pourquoi il est dit de ne pas connaître le personnel). Dans le cadre du processus de sélection, nous espérons montrer que nous avons la capacité, la volonté, des partenaires et sponsors pour faire un bon travail, sinon nous serons heureux d'avoir participé. D'autre part, Wikipédia est la devise du "Soyez audacieux" et nous avons décidé d'être-le.--Ferdinando Scala 13:21, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
Re: Wikisource Neapolitan
Bonjour VIGNERON, je réponde à tes questions.
- Jusqu'ici j'ai commencé à transcrire un seul livre, oldwikisource:Index:Cucina teorico-pratica.djvu, qui a une annexe en napolitain. J'ajouterai aussi La Ciucceide que j'ai téléchargé sur IA. J'ai créé la page oldwikisource:Main Page/Napulitano.
- Il y a beaucoup de livres numérisés en napolitain : regarde sur Google Livres et Internet Archive, mais je suis sûr que il en y a autres.
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
- There was no activity because langcom didn't respond at the time, but the contributors are still active in Javanese Wikipedia, and can be "mobilized" if activity is the only reason holding it back. For that part, I'm sure we could muster some people. Question is, is there any other requirements that we don't know at the first place. (Nobody from langcom commented on the page for 4 years!). ✒ Bennylin 16:23, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
- Here only the members of the LangCom could tell you for sure if there is an other reasons or requirements (I don’t think so but as I said, I'm not in the LanCom).
- Nonetheless, I could be a could thing to use the proofread extension on the Javanese wikisource.
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 16:48, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. As far as I remember. there was no such extension in 2008. ✒ Bennylin 10:00, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome.
- There was the prooferead extension since 2006-2007, but it was only the beggining.
- Could you find a javanese scan to start an example ? (I found some scans on Internet Archive but some aren't in javanese and since I don't speak this language, I'm not sure wich one will be best).
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 10:42, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. As far as I remember. there was no such extension in 2008. ✒ Bennylin 10:00, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedback
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback in french using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
azb wiki creation
Wikisource User Group
- Translate this WsUG invitation (thanks to Aarti for writing it!) into the to the languages you know
- The invitation is meant to be delivered to this list of wikisourcerors, check if we should add someone else!
- Read the new version of the WsUG page, and, if you feel like, add your thoughts about what should we do as a group on the talk page.
What do you think it's the first priority as a group of wikisource users, and what would you like to see accomplished? We'd very much like to understand what wikisourcerors want :-) --Micru (talk) 14:32, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
Wikisource User Group and Community Poll
Hi VIGNERON. You receive this message because you signed the Wikisource User Group page: the User Group, as you probably know, is being evaluated by the AffCom, and they asked some questions that involve all interested users (as you are :-). Could you please take a moment to read these questions and answers for yourself? It is very important. Moreover, make sure you read and review the Wikisource community poll: we would like it to be filled in by as many users as possible, and we need really your help for that. If you want and can translate it, please write it here. Please contact us if you want to help: Wikisource is an amazing project, and it can be much more amazing if we all work together :-) Thanks! --Aubrey (talk) 08:55, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Greetings. I see you have experience translating pages here at Meta. If you are willing and able, Wikimedia LGBT, a proposed user group, is currently recruiting people to assist with page translations. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. --Another Believer (talk) 16:43, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Salut VIGNERON! Je tiens à vous remercier pour le travail formidable que vous avez fait sur la traduction de la nouvelle politique de marque. Je tiens également à m'excuser à l'avance si les nouveaux modifications nuisent à votre travail louable, ou échouera sinon de communiquer les modifications apportées aux politiques que nous essayons à documenter. DRenaud (WMF) (talk) 23:41, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Dear VIGNERON, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:53, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I hope I am not bothering you. I saw that you just asked you sysop flag on br wiki to be removed. if for some reason you will be in he mood of being "more" engaged or try something different, I just want to inform you about a possibilty on meta: after the Single User Login finalisation announcement, a new flag has been introduced. Global_renamers is a group open to bureaucrats from "local" wikis to help the stewards with the rename procedures.
As I did with other local bureaucrats with knowledge of "minor"/"uncommon" languages, I am contacting you because at the moment in Global_renamers#Users_with_global_rename_access and Stewards#List_of_current_stewards noone is > br-2. Maybe it is not improtant, but still it is something that is missing. Not only you have impressive cross-wiki activity, but you are bureaucrat in la.wikisource as well. I think you could be very useful.
Please notice that I am not an expert user on meta nor a local bureaucrat, I just care about the "variety" of the meta environment and I though that it was useful to inform some local bureaucrats of this opportunity.--Alexmar983 (talk) 14:24, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
- Ciao Alexmar983,
- You're not bothering me at all. Sadly, I haven't enough time to do « more ».
- Apparently, I cannot attached usability since this wiki has been closed.
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 14:47, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
Hi! The Wikimedia Foundation would like your input on how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project.
After reading the Reimagining WMF grants idea, we ask you to complete this survey to help us improve the idea and learn more about your experience. When you complete the survey, you can enter to win one of five Wikimedia globe sweatshirts!
In addition to taking the the survey, you are welcome to participate in these ways:
- Respond to questions on the discussion page of the idea.
- Join a small group conversation.
- Learn more about this consultation.
This survey is in English, but feedback on the discussion page is welcome in any language.
Last call for WMF grants feedback!
Hi, this is a reminder that the consultation about Reimagining WMF grants is closing on 8 September (0:00 UTC). We encourage you to complete the survey now, if you haven't yet done so, so that we can include your ideas.
Wikisource Conference - Friday
Hi VIGNERON, are you going to have a presentation on Friday, at the Wikisource Conference? How much time do you need? I have to find you a spot in the program (there's plenty for now :-). Please let me know asap. (sorry for writing in these hours...) --Aubrey (talk) 21:13, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
- Hi @Aubrey:,
- I'll do a presentation (if nothing more happens... :( ), with Jean-Frédéric, one hour will be enough. A suggestion : maybe in the Room Symphonia just before the BAnQ/Ernest presentation could be a good spot as interresting comparisons could be made between the two partnerships.
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 21:20, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
- Hello Aubrey, VIGNERON,
- Glad you asked! I wanted to ask about this forever but that kept slipping my mind.
- I will not be able to fully attend Friday as I unfortunately have to work that day :-( But in spite of this I can certainly present with Nicolas :) On that regard, the slot suggested is perfect!
- See you all next week!
- Jean-Fred (talk) 14:30, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
Inspire Campaign on content curation & review
I've recently launched an Inspire Campaign to encourage new ideas focusing on content review and curation in Wikimedia projects. Wikimedia volunteers collaboratively manage vast repositories of knowledge, and we’re looking for your ideas about how to manage that knowledge to make it more meaningful and accessible. We invite you to participate and submit ideas, so please get involved today! The campaign runs until March 28th.
All proposals are welcome - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive feedback on ideas is welcome - your skills and experience can help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign to improve review and curation tasks so that we can make our content more meaningful and accessible! I JethroBT (WMF) 05:39, 29 February 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for your participation in IdeaLab during the Inspire Campaign focused on improving content curation & review processes from February to March 2016. I'm interested in hearing your feedback about your participation during campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.
Immediate results of the campaign can be found here. Please feel free to review them and let me know if you have any questions about the campaign or the survey. Thanks! I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 02:32, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
Through June, we’re organizing an Inspire Campaign to encourage and support new ideas focusing on addressing harassment toward Wikimedia contributors. The 2015 Harassment Survey has shown evidence that harassment in various forms - name calling, threats, discrimination, stalking, and impersonation, among others - is pervasive. Available methods and systems to deal with harassment are also considered to be ineffective. These behaviors are clearly harmful, and in addition, many individuals who experience or witness harassment participate less in Wikimedia projects or stop contributing entirely.
Proposals in any language are welcome during the campaign - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive feedback on ideas is appreciated, and collaboration is encouraged - your skills and experience may help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign so that we can work together to develop ideas around this important and difficult issue. With thanks,
Community Wishlist Survey votes
Hi VIGNERON, Thanks for participating in the Wishlist Survey! I'm sorry that this wasn't clear -- this is the proposals phase of the survey, when people are posting and discussing proposals. The voting phase starts in a couple weeks, on November 28th. We're not counting votes that are cast early, because the proposals can change during this phase, and you might end up voting for something that changes in a way that you didn't expect. I've added some text at the top of the page, explaining this better.
I don't want people to see your Support votes and get confused, so I'm going to change the Support template in your message to "Good idea". If that response doesn't work for you, then feel free to change it. Sorry again about the confusion -- I'm really glad that you're participating. I hope you keep coming back to discuss and improve proposals, and you'll have a chance to vote starting on Nov 28th. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! -- DannyH (WMF) (talk) 19:02, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in the UNESCO Challenge!
Thank you for participating in the UNESCO Challenge! I hope you had as fun as we did!
If you could take a minute to answer our survey, we would be very grateful. Your answer will help us improve our Challenges in the future.
Invitation to Met Open Access Artworks Challenge (15 May - 30 June)
We'd like to invite UNESCO participants to join a new challenge on the same model, the Met Open Access Artworks Challenge. You can contribute by illustrating with images using some of the 375k photos now under CC0, starting or improving articles (try our new Mbabel tool!), or creating translations (if your language isn't listed, please ask!). You can sign up here: Met Open Access Artworks Challenge/Participants. --Pharos (talk) 18:00, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for your contribution to the UNESCO Challenge a couple of months ago.
I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a new competition starting tomorrow, that is co-arranged by UNESCO and Wikimedia Sverige – the COH Challenge. This time, the purpose is to get as many of the images uploaded as part of the Connected Open Heritage project (e.g. of world heritage sites, the images can be found here) as possible to be used in Wikipedia articles (however, at most five images – with caption – per article).
I hope you want to participate! :)
je me permets de te signaler (mais tu l'as peut-être déjà vu) ce message d'Envel relativement aux procurations, pour éviter que la tienne ne soit invalide. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 16:59, 21 August 2017 (UTC).
- Je l'avais effectivement déjà vu mais merci du rappel.
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 17:20, 21 August 2017 (UTC)
Translation request for New Readers Inspire Campaign-- and thanks!
Hi there! I'm contacting you because you've volunteered your time in the past to help translate Inspire Campaigns, or you've expressed an interest about helping to translate. We have a new campaign starting soon about new readers, as we try to encourage contributors to develop ideas on how to inform and invite people to use Wikipedia, especially in places where folks are not aware of it. There are two pages that will need translation:
There will be one additional page for translation that includes the questions we will be asking idea creators when they submit ideas for the campaign. I will notify you when that prose is ready.
Finally, thank you for your support; it's very important to me that these campaigns are accessible to folks across non-English Wikimedia projects, and I wouldn't be able to do that without your time and effort. In appreciation, I'd like to send you a postcard from Chicago where I reside. If you'd like to receive a postcard from me, please e-mail me with an address I contact you at to my work e-mail, cschillingwikimedia.org. I realize this is private information, so if you would prefer not to receive a postcard, that is understandable. Your work to make our projects accessible to everyone is no less appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions about the prose regarding translation. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 20:33, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
New Tech Ambassadors Phabricator board
You have listed yourself as an active Tech Ambassador, thank you for that!
We have recently set up a board on Phabricator so that you can learn about tasks and updates that are potentially interesting for your community, and take action when necessary. During the pilot phase we are currently in, to avoid confusion, only Wikimedia Foundation's Community Liaisons will mark tasks so that they end up in the various columns. Thanks for your understanding!
Please follow this Phabricator board (learn how to). You'll receive "notifications" for updates in all tasks listed there. In case you choose to receive them as email; we currently expect the volume to be fairly low, but in any case you can learn how to manage it.
If you have any feedback about this board, please leave your questions and comments on the Ambassadors talk page.
Hello VIGNERON. I need some assistance. There is page on the French Wikipedia (Utilisateur:Noicass/Brouillon) that needs to be deleted. This user, based in India, posted false claims about being signed to a South Korean record label. You can see this user's disruption on the English Wikipedia, where he was blocked: User talk:Nicknikio and Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Nick Joong (2nd nomination). He is now disrupting other Wikipedias. Can you give it a look? Thank you. — ξxplicit 03:41, 4 June 2018 (UTC)
Results from global Wikimedia survey 2018 are published
19:25, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of Art
I'd like to invite you to join Wikipedia Asian Art Month in the December extension of the sub-contest; if you write or translate just one article and include one of our images, you'll get a special Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard. And if you're one of the grand prize winners, you'll get a Met guidebook or Asian art publication.--Pharos (talk) 21:33, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
Hello VIGNERON! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2019 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group before 28 February 2019, you are eligible to vote. Not unlike last year, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.
On behalf of the steering committee,
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), you can also add others. If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 13:20, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
Atelier SPARQL ( WikiConvention francophone 2019)
- Salut Nassima Chahboun,
- Merci de te proposer. N'hésite pas à ajouter ton nom dans la liste des conférenciers.
- À quel point connais-tu Wikidata et SPARQL ? Je n'ai pas besoin de quelqu'un qui connaît beaucoup Wikidata mais ce serait utile. Mon idée est surtout que l'on soit plusieurs pour vérifier que chaque personne suit bien les étapes de l'atelier et ne soit pas perdu. Je sais que je peux parfois aller un peu vite, je fais attention mais avoir des personnes en plus pour m'aider permet de m'assurer que personne ne soit oublié.
- J'en profite pour notifier @Arkanosis: qui se dit intéressé aussi (même remarque, si tu le souhaites, ajoute-toi parmi les conférenciers).
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 20:07, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
- Merci Vigneron. On peut dire que j'ai un niveau intermédiaire, je maîtrise les bases pour construire une requête, les différentes possibilités de visualisation des résultats, des fonctionnalités comme l'autocomplétion, le filtrage des résultats, le choix de la langue, de l'ordre d'affichage, du nombre de résultats auquel on veut se limiter..etc. Nassima Chahboun (talk) 23:23, 12 May 2019 (UTC)
As changes applied for 12 days. --188.8.131.52 03:05, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Hi @Whatamidoing (WMF): it was already translated in French but I proofread the translation and corrected some minor mistakes. Cheers, VIGNERON * discut. 17:41, 19 July 2019 (UTC)
a moment to put your personal appreciation for my proposition
Hi, I have finally requested for translator admin rights at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Requests/User_rights/Wladek92 . I would be glad if you could find a moment to put your personal appreciation for my proposition. Thank you. Christian.
- Hi @Wladek92:,
- Sorry, I'm too late, the request is already over. Congrats and kudos to you then and make good use with these rights.
- Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 06:07, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
user:Jane023 has brought my attention to a catalogue raisonnée, Le peintre graveur , but i cannot find it on French Wikisource. it is a large work, but would French Wikisource be interested in getting started? i would be happy to support. Slowking4 (talk) 14:41, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Slowking4: (and @Jane023:), yes with already have several catalogues raisonnées, we probably can add this one. Could you import the file on Commons, I'll ask to the Wikisource community. Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 15:19, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- ok, done 1803 edition c:File:Le peintre graveur-volume 1.djvu up to volume 21. apparently, some of the volumes have 2 in one binding. cdlmt, Slowking4 (talk) 22:23, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- thanks for the first volume. i will sweep through, (leaving red since i would prefer some oversight) cdlmt Slowking4 (talk) 00:54, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
Thanks! I believe all the volumes that are public domain should be added - I believe the numbers don't change, but with each volume new numbers are added, depending on collection. Jane023 (talk) 15:44, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
The TWUG on space.wmflabs.org
A few months ago, WMF opened a new discussion space. Since our user group has some difficulties to communicate (not everyone sees the messages that are posted on Talk:Wiktionary/Tremendous_Wiktionary_User_Group), I asked for a dedicated forum for the TWUG to be opened. It's happening here (there is no topic so far).
Thanks for your help
Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.
- We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
- We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).
Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Salut Nicolas... Voilà, j'ai fait une ébauche dans les projets/activités... Je pourrai mettre les stats complètes à jour pour l'année 2019 le 1er janvier... ;) N'hésite pas à changer/préciser ce que j'ai mis jusqu'ici si tu trouves que certaines infos soient superflues ou si certaines infos seraient intéressantes à ajouter. --Ernest-Mtl (talk) 15:06, 5 December 2019 (UTC)