She is a librarian from the Philippines and an active editor in Central Bikol, Tagalog and English Wikipedia, Wikidata and an administrator in Central Bikol Wiktionary, Wikisambit and Wikikawikaan.
As an advocate of free knowledge and open educational sources, she continues to teach other local Wikimedians to contribute to Wikimedia Projects, develop other Wikimedia Projects in Incubator, conduct edit-a-thons, offers technical support on how to navigate Wikimedia Project and works on how to be able to distribute offline Wikipedia to communities to bridge knowledge gap within the region.
- Wiki Advocates Philippines
- Wiki World Heritage User Group
- Wikipedia Education User Group
- Wikimedians for Sustainable Development
- WikiWomen User Group
- Babaylan Philippines
- Offline Projects
- Movement Communication Focus Group
- Characterizing Existing Practices for Identifying and Mitigating Knowledge Gaps Focus Group
Ballardmaize actively participates in both the online and offline activities of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Content Campaign Organizing Fellow
- Wiki World Heirtage UG - Board
- Wiki Advocates Philippines - Founder
- Local Coordinator, Reading Wikipedia
- ESEAP Community Specialist, EWOC
- SheSaid Philippines 2021
- World Heritage Sites PH 2021
- Art & Feminism in PH 2020
- WikiGap Challenge 2020
- Wiki loves the Olympics 2020
- Wikigap Philippines 2019