From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
- member of Wikisource User Group
- GLAM volunteer
decline will continue based on organizational culture, until an investment is made to shift the culture..
Contra the prevailing belief, “success” isn’t being on top of a hierarchy, it is standing outside all hierarchies. Or, even better, for those who can, not being aware of, or not giving a f*** about hierarchy.
|Wikisource user page >>>
- Albert O. Hirschman (1970). Exit, Voice, and Loyalty: Responses to Decline in Firms, Organizations, and States. Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-27660-4.
- Accept, decline, postpone: How newcomer productivity is reduced in English Wikipedia by pre-publication review
- Changing change management
- Volunteer Management
- Feelings of Pride and Respect as Drivers of Ongoing Member Activity on Crowdsourcing Platforms
- The Misalignment Between Content Quality and Popularity in Wikipedia
- s:Danielle Citron speaks at WikiConference USA 2015
- user:Slowking4/Drain the swamp - an inspire campaign idealab project
- Intellectual Labor and the Datalogical encyclopedia
- "Robert Sutton’s ‘Good Boss, Bad Boss’". The Washington Post.
Bad bosses, especially bullies, have a profoundly negative impact on their workplaces.
- Assholes are killing your project
- User:Slowking4/the Wikinews scenario
- user:Slowking4/Wikisource User Group presentation links
- c:File:A walk through Wikicommons Wikisource 4.pptx (3).pdf
- c:File:Drain the swamp idea lab proposal.pdf
- User:Slowking4/blow up AfC
- User:Slowking4/Why i think Narrowing focus is a strategic mistake
- User:Slowking4/Why i think the Heilman matter is a strategic mistake
- User:Slowking4/All knowledge versus free culture
- User:Slowking4/Leadership in Wikimedia
- user:Slowking4/Gender Gap & civility
- user:Slowking4/Gender Gap & arbcom
- Submissions/Wikipedia & Quality
- Wikipedia & Leadership
- User:Slowking4/Wikipedia & copyright
wiki loves capitol hill
- user:Slowking4/WLCH presentation
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing agenda 2014
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing agenda
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing handouts
- w:Pepsi Refresh Project grants rather than ads
- English vs non-English Wikipedia active editors trends tweeted