- member of Wikisource User Group
- GLAM volunteer
decline will continue based on organizational culture, until an investment is made to shift the culture..
Contra the prevailing belief, “success” isn’t being on top of a hierarchy, it is standing outside all hierarchies. Or, even better, for those who can, not being aware of, or not giving a f*** about hierarchy.
|Wikisource user page >>>
- Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, "Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders?", Harvard Business Review, August 22, 2013
- Robert I Sutton (2017). The Asshole Survival Guide: How to Deal with People Who Treat You Like Dirt. Penguin Books Limited. ISBN 9780241980187.
- Albert O. Hirschman (1970). Exit, Voice, and Loyalty: Responses to Decline in Firms, Organizations, and States. Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-27660-4.
- Aaron James (30 October 2012). Assholes: A Theory. Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-385-53568-7.
- "Robert Sutton’s ‘Good Boss, Bad Boss’". The Washington Post.
Bad bosses, especially bullies, have a profoundly negative impact on their workplaces.
- Assholes are killing your project
- Accept, decline, postpone: How newcomer productivity is reduced in English Wikipedia by pre-publication review
- Ryan Calo; Alex Rosenblat (2017). "The Taking Economy: Uber, Information, and Power". Columbia Law Review 117.
- Changing change management
- Volunteer Management
- Feelings of Pride and Respect as Drivers of Ongoing Member Activity on Crowdsourcing Platforms
- The Misalignment Between Content Quality and Popularity in Wikipedia
- Intellectual Labor and the Datalogical encyclopedia
- user:Slowking4/Wikisource Year in Review presentation
- user:Slowking4/Wikisource User Group presentation links
- c:File:A walk through Wikicommons Wikisource 4.pptx (3).pdf
- c:File:Drain the swamp idea lab proposal.pdf
- What Wikipedia Must Do - Andrew Lih 2015
- Submissions/Wikipedia & Quality
- Women through the glass ceiling: gender asymmetries in Wikipedia
- s:Danielle Citron speaks at WikiConference USA 2015
- User:Slowking4/The Farmbrough effect
- User:Slowking4/the Wikinews scenario
- User:Slowking4/english wikipedia has cancer
- User:Slowking4/blow up AfC
- User:Slowking4/Why i think Narrowing focus is a strategic mistake
- User:Slowking4/Why i think the Heilman matter is a strategic mistake
- User:Slowking4/All knowledge versus free culture
- User:Slowking4/Leadership in Wikimedia
- user:Slowking4/Gender Gap & civility
- user:Slowking4/Gender Gap & arbcom
- Wikipedia & Leadership
- User:Slowking4/Wikipedia & copyright
- user:Slowking4/Drain the swamp - an inspire campaign idealab project
- wikidata and smithsonian, andrew lih 2017
wiki loves capitol hill
- user:Slowking4/WLCH presentation
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing agenda 2014
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing agenda
- User:Slowking4/congressional briefing handouts
- w:Pepsi Refresh Project grants rather than ads
- English vs non-English Wikipedia active editors trends tweeted
- F2C2012: Aaron Swartz keynote - "How we stopped SOPA"
- advocacy is social engineering
- User:Slowking4/Mobile audio upload app grant
- Grants:IdeaLab/Grand Canyon Museum Collection
- User:Slowking4/block appeal