Federico Leva alias Nemo (Nemo_bis for SUL reasons) or Federico, a mathematics student from Milan, born in 1989.
I've started editing Wikimedia projects (Wiktionary) in 2005; among other things, I'm a sysop (and bureaucrat) on it.quote and translatewiki.net (also, I've been on it.wikt in 2006–2007 and here on Meta in 2010–2013, and see other projects), a transcom member and a former Wikimedia Italia board member and treasurer (2008–2009, 2017-2018). I'm also a WMFI and WMDE member.
Outside Wikimedia, I've been member of the board of directors of the University of Milan (2009–2012).
I usually take care of: the various meta- and international issues of Wikimedia projects, including localisation and technical needs of the communities; policies, guidelines, sisterprojects and projects coordination; outreach, governance, regulations and business within the Wikimedia movement; mentoring new users and writing down/transmitting CommunityLore.
- Neutral point of view on Wikiquote
- Keep history
- I frame this in a RememberAndAppreciate attitude; however, I'm also trying to dramatically increase my ability to forget and ignore the bad things in life and history one can't do anything about: there's just too much of them, and they easily fill a human mind.
Todo/wish/dream-list for Meta-Wiki:
- Categorize everything (ongoing)
- Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta
- Most linked-to categories: reorganize to facilitate discussion etc. (especially proposals, archives, infos and reports on various projects)
- Move all Italian help pages to Meta (may need sane translation management on Meta and interwiki redirects)
- Help/organize translation at least to Italian on every (or at least important [which is not so different]) page on wmf:
- Move/reorganize lots of MediaWiki related pages (on Meta, mediawikiwiki, wikitech)
Attention! I may receive or have received welfare services or other goods in return for my editing of this and other wikis, originating from any of the affiliations listed above (and inferable). This is my global user page and supersedes any information on local wikis.