Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Watchlists/Improve watchlist colors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
Improve watchlist colors
Original title: Afficher des couleurs moins criardes aux différentes contributions de la liste de suivi
- Problem: Watch list (with “Colors” gadget) displays shrill and vulgar colours which assault the eye and require more concentration to read.
- French (original): La liste de suivi (avec gadget "couleurs") affiche des couleurs criardes et vulgaires qui violentent l'oeil et lui demandent plus de concentration pour la lecture.
- Who would benefit: Everybody
- French (original): Tout le monde
- Proposed solution: Drop all ones by several tones in colour gamut to reach pastel colors like the blue in this page where I’m writing.
- French (original): Tout baisser de plusieurs tons dans la gamme chromatique pour arriver à des couleurs pastelles, comme le bleu de cette présente page où j'écris.
- More comments: Thank you in advance :-)
- French (original): Merci d'avance :-)
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Mylenos (talk) 19:18, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
- You can do this for yourself by asking someone who understands CSS to help you change the colors. --Izno (talk) 02:34, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Mylenos: Quel gadget est-ce que c'est? "ContribColors" sur Wikipedia francaise? C'est w:fr:MediaWiki:Gadget-ContribColors.css? C'est seulement un probleme avec le gadget, ou c'est aussi un problem quand le gadget n'est pas active? --AKlapper (WMF) (talk) 14:18, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- Merci mais bien trop difficile pour moi (qui n'écris déjà qu'en mode visuel et pas en code car je n'y comprends rien. Dommage ! - Mylenos (talk) 17:25, 23 October 2019 (UTC)
- Support Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:41, 18 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Tris T7 (talk) 02:35, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Novak Watchmen (talk) 14:53, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support This could be useful for accessibility purposes. CSS is easy, but not everyone understands it. Mbrickn (talk) 21:29, 23 November 2018 (UTC)