User talk:Tris T7
Hi my name is Tris T. I am from Thailand. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Ambassadors/List
- 1 The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
- 2 Help with a two sentence translation into Thai
- 3 Structured Data on Commons - IRC office hours this week, 18 July
- 4 Please translate the Editing newsletter
- 5 Structured Data - testing other statements
- 6 Structured Data - computer-aided tagging
- 7 Thanks for your help
- 8 Structured Data - modeling data
- 9 Structured Data - computer-aided tagging designs
- 10 Community Wishlist Survey 2020
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
Help with a two sentence translation into Thai
Hello Tris, Pleased to meet you. :) I hope I can bother you with some translation help. It's a super short message I'd like to send to the Thai Wikipedia about some new features for mobile editors. If you have a second, please know it's appreciate. If you are busy let me know and I'll ask someone else. Regardless, thank you for your time!
Hello CKoerner (WMF) Sorry for late reply as I have some project to deal with for past week. And yes I am happy and you are more than welcome to contact me anytime you need support for translation and photograph something you need from Thailand. Let me organise those notice banner for you and if I have any question about it I will ask within today to get them done asap for you to use them.
Structured Data on Commons - IRC office hours this week, 18 July
The Structured Data team is hosting an IRC office hour this week on Thursday, 18 July, from 17:00-18:00 UTC. Joining information as well as date and time conversion is available on Meta. Potential topics for discussion are the testing of "other statements", properties that may need to be created for Commons on Wikidata soon, plans for the rest of SDC development, or whatever you might want to discuss. The development team looks forward to seeing you there. -- Keegan (WMF) (talk) 18:51, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
Would you please translate VisualEditor/Newsletter/2019/July into your favorite language for me? I'd really appreciate it. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17:30, 19 July 2019 (UTC) Yes and it's done. Please kindly recheck if all ok. Let me know if I need to translate some code. Regards,..Tris T7 (talk) 17:02, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
Structured Data - testing other statements
You can now test using other statements for structured data on the file page on Test-Commons. Some datatypes are not yet available, such a coordinates, but further support will be extended soon. You can find more information about testing on the SDC talk page. The team looks forward to your feedback. -- Keegan (WMF) (talk) 16:41, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
Structured Data - computer-aided tagging
Thanks for your help
Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.
- We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
- We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).
Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for this badge..please kindly let me know if you need to translate anything into Thai language..Best Regards..--Tris T7 (talk) 04:26, 26 October 2019 (UTC)
Structured Data - modeling data
As you may have seen, there are community discussions underway on how to best model structured data on Commons.
Direct links to pages created so far:
- Date (talk)
- Source (talk)
- Author (talk)
- Copyright (talk)
- Licensing (talk)
- Location (talk)
- Quality (talk)
Structured Data - computer-aided tagging designs
I've published a design consultation for the computer-aided tagging tool. Please look over the page and participate on the talk page. If you haven't read over the project page, it might be helpful to do so first. The tool will hopefully be ready by the end of this month (October 2019), so timely feedback is important. -- Keegan (WMF) (talk) 18:09, 9 October 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)