The third iteration of the WikiWomenCamp will be hosted in New Delhi, India, from the 20th to the 22nd of October 2023. Join us for a transformative experience focused on growth, leadership, and connection. This year's theme is "Map Up, Rise Up," emphasizing women's empowerment and overcoming societal barriers.
What is a scholarship?
It is a financial support given to an individual to cover the costs associated with attending a conference. The purpose of women camp scholarships is to create equal opportunities for women to participate in camp activities and benefit from the unique experiences, learning, and personal development opportunities that camp can provide.
With an intention to ensure effective implementation and maximize program impact, the program of the Women camp is split into two cohorts- Strategy and Capacity Building.
The two themes, strategy and capacity building, will allow for a focused and comprehensive approach. The strategy theme will emphasize on vision, planning, and stakeholder engagement, while the capacity building theme will focus on enhancing skills, resources, and sustainability.
The scholarship seats are also split into two sections, following the same approach where 25 seats are reserved for strategy while 35 for capacity building cohort.
Overall, 45 seats are reserved for international and 15 are reserved for regional participants.
Expectations from a scholarship recipient
- Attend pre-conference sessions in August & September
- Daily debriefs with Camp Buddy
- Engage in the survey(s) (post-camp)
- Engagement in periodic strategic meetings (Strategy Cohort)
- Implementation of acquired skills (Capacity Development Cohort)
What is covered by the scholarship
- Travel to and from the event
- Accommodation & food during the event days
- Visa fee
The anticipated timeline for the WikiWomenCamp 2023 Scholarship Program is as follows:
- Scholarship form release date: 13 June 2023
- Scholarship form closing date: 4 July 2023
- Announcement of the results: Mid July 2023
To apply, please fill this form.
Applications have closed.