The committee is offering 45 full scholarships to cover the cost of selected individuals' travel and accommodation to attend the ESEAP Conference, using funding provided by a grant from the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF), disbursed and managed by Wikimedia Indonesia (WMID).
The anticipated timeline for the scholarship is as follows (all in UTC +7):
Details of scholarship
The Scholarship Committee will be offering only one type of scholarship to attend ESEAP Conference 2018:
- Full Scholarships, which will cover the following expenses:
Full scholarships are subject to quotas: a maximum two people per country. To see if your country/chapter/user group is eligible to apply, visit this page.
Eligibility to apply
Ищу мужчину для сексуальных отношений,или супружескую пару,анал,куни,миньет
Activity within the Wikimedia movement will be the main criteria for evaluation. Participation in non-Wikimedia free knowledge, free software, collaborative, or educational initiatives is a benefit but is not a requirement.
To apply for a scholarship, register here.
If you want to give a presentation or conduct a discussion during the conference, please submit your proposal on this page.
The selection process will begin shortly after the deadline for scholarship application (March 15, 2018). All applications will be reviewed by members of the scholarship committee with feedback from other organizing committees. Selected applicants will be notified by email on what they need to do to receive the scholarship. If the applicant is unable to respond within the allocated period, the scholarship will be transferred to another candidate. A final list of attendees will be announced by March 30.
- Scholarship committee
The selection process will be based on the following criteria:
- Contribution to Wikimedia projects – Demonstration of any significant Wikimedia contribution such as being an active contributor to a Wikimedia project (e.g. Wikipedia, Commons or Wikivoyage) or an organizer of Wikimedia events (e.g. photo contests, edit-a-thons, meetups)
- Impact – Online and offline results of these contributions which can be described quantitatively or qualitatively
- Collaboration – Roles within the Wikimedia movement and/or a home community, and partnership with external organizations
- Enrichment – The ability to share the experience, if awarded a scholarship, with a wider community and be able to bring the lessons learned at the ESEAP conference back to their home community
Please read and follow the directions on the form below. Any inaccuracies that occur to you after you fill the form should be relayed quickly to the committee via eseapwikimediaorid.
Registration has been reopened until 5 April 2018 as some seats are still vacant for certain countries. Please be informed that although anyone from the countries listed here can apply, priority will be given to countries with low number of applications.