Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- January-April - Copyright Directive
- February-May - EU Elections
- January-April - Terrorist Content Online
Some events we'll be participating in...
- January 21-24 - Public Domain Week, Brussels and other capitals
- February 3 - Content Moderation Online, European Parliament
- February 14 - IP & Education Conference, Bucharest