Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- July/August Database Directive Consultation
- September/October PSI Directive Consultation
- November Copyright Vote in the Legal Affairs Committee
Some events we'll be participating in...
- August 10-13 - Wikimania Montreal
- September 23&24 - CEE Meeting in Warsaw
- October 20&21 - School of Rocking EU Copyright in Lisbon